Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

I just had my first hiccup with this script. I have my food set as Cooked Karambwan. It got stuck saying I did not have any Cooked karambwan in my bank. (I have over 50k) and it paused the script. I just pressed play again and it started working again.

So when it is putting logs into the brazier it takes a step back for when the fire goes out but it just stands still before the brazier breaks. was wondering if there could be a fix for that. it does it 100% of the time and looks like bot behavior

I am unsure if this is the bots fault or the OSRS update, but the script cant seem to find Cooked karambwan in my bank. Even though I have over 50k of it.

I ask RuneMate to find it in the bank, if it says it cant find it and it is there then there's an issue between your game client and the bot client

Im note sure what you mean about ask RuneMate. But I told it to use other foods and it finds it no problem. Then I went back to Karambwans and it stops working.

Im note sure what you mean about ask RuneMate. But I told it to use other foods and it finds it no problem. Then I went back to Karambwans and it stops working.

Is this what you mean?

14:22:09 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] [BossArenaRouter] Executing iIIIiiiIIi
14:22:09 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] [OpenBank] Executing task
14:22:09 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] using remote model
14:22:09 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(313, 178)
14:22:09 [INFO ] [ Hexis Wintertodt] Interacting with Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0]
14:22:10 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] [BossArenaRouter] Executing IiiIiIIiiI
14:22:10 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] [BankHandler] Executing task
14:22:10 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] Junk to deposit: [SpriteItem(name:Shark, quantity: 1, index: 9, origin: INVENTORY)]
14:22:10 [INFO ] [ OSRSBank] Depositing 0 SpriteItem(name:Shark, quantity: 1, index: 9, origin: INVENTORY)
14:22:10 [DEBUG] [ OSRSBank] Using action ^Deposit-10|Deposit-All$
14:22:11 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Deposit-10|Deposit-All$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Shark, quantity: 1, index: 9, origin: INVENTORY)
14:22:11 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] Depositing SpriteItem(name:Shark, quantity: 1, index: 9, origin: INVENTORY)
14:22:11 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] [BossArenaRouter] Executing IiiIiIIiiI
14:22:11 [DEBUG] [ Hexis Wintertodt] [BankHandler] Executing task
14:22:11 [INFO ] [ Hexis Wintertodt] Soft-stopping whilst we wait for our condition to be met (5 minutes)
14:22:11 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Soft-stopping whilst we wait for our condition to be met (5 minutes)
No food found in the bank matching (Blighted|Cooked) karambwan, purchase some more and resume within 5 minutes

This bot has been flawless for me 50-99. It’s incredibly efficient and can gain far more points per game than I can by manually playing.

The only piece of feedback I can offer is that it would be beneficial for the bot to make use of the 1/3 cakes and 2/3 cakes when ‘eating to full’ after a game. I ended the process with a combination of over 400 of them.

This is an incredibly minor issue and having been able to avoid all that Wintertodt, it’s a small price to pay!

Thanks for the good work!

what are you asking here
If the bot (script) is running and it is getting updated (like today) does the previous instance of the old bot version break (because my instance did).
It just kept standing still on safe tile and within runemate it was just saying doing xx, but it was stuck.

If the bot (script) is running and it is getting updated (like today) does the previous instance of the old bot version break (because my instance did).
It just kept standing still on safe tile and within runemate it was just saying doing xx, but it was stuck.
No it doesn't, it doesn't update on your end until you restart runemate or stop the bot session and refresh your bot list.

I started this bot with fixed screen and checked the option to "always cut and fletch on safe tile"
But because of my camera angle the bot just kept on clicking the safe tile next to the tree but was unable to move there. Spent the whole game clicking that tile
I moved my camera angle manually and it has been fine so far (1-2 games) but I'll keep watching it I guess.

Edit: left the bot alone for 7 hrs, no issues, 1.5m xp gained so maybe it was just a fluke

Last edited: