Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

Works really well- efficient and feels safe. I would like an option to just keep the activities running even if the game was started already - if that makes sense? where I would rather that the bot keep working even if it had joined a round that was already started - why lobby stand when you could be maxing the Firemaking xp/ph in the case an existing game is joined? ;)

Works really well- efficient and feels safe. I would like an option to just keep the activities running even if the game was started already - if that makes sense? where I would rather that the bot keep working even if it had joined a round that was already started - why lobby stand when you could be maxing the Firemaking xp/ph in the case an existing game is joined? ;)

i think that's why the setting "skip games when %" is there. Set it to 1% and it will probably always do activities.

Great bot love it alot , used it for 12 hours worked fine , did a few things and I stopped it for a bit to give it a rest , and when started up again wasted 30 cents to glitches as it said walking to safe spot tile while in the bank and started walking away from wintertodt and stood at a tree constantly clicking , I had to restart it several times and constantly the same issue , I love the bot it's been really good just for some reason having this big glitch now

empty
Hi, I've been charged inaccurately while using this bot. I've used it for awhile now however I just noticed this issue, which makes me believe it has occurred in the past as well. Below is an example. I was charged 3 times within 30 minutes.

upload_2024-1-2_12-21-52.png

Hi, I've been charged inaccurately while using this bot. I've used it for awhile now however I just noticed this issue, which makes me believe it has occurred in the past as well. Below is an example. I was charged 3 times within 30 minutes.

View attachment 13330
Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

empty
Ok, and I provided evidence of the bot failing to start multiple times. Will no refund be provided?

great bot hexis. one thing I will say is that it clicks on the brasier every few logs even if not hit by the cold which slows the burning logs process down. could this be changed?

gets stuck at the same tile after banking every time. can right click and view the same people standing there everytime as well. its bugged and not working great. almost 30 minutes and 2 rewards and stuck 3 times.