Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, Akka room is currently broken :) Apart from that it's running fine.
You fix this by using butterfly method, however, the floor issue is not fixed. You just stand on a tile and die every time.
Third edit: If you manually do the floors, it just remains broken. "Waiting for next blast" non-stop & Doesn't continue the raid. I'll try again on next release.

Last edited:
Finding a Kephri, With Areial assault on, it clicks to dodge the AOE attacks, clicks the boss, then paths right into the AOE taking damage. does this when on a corner and it can not figure itself out

obviously as mentioned a heap, DCing when bloods spawn at zebak

Akkah i found on both attempts at memorys it just stands in the middle of the room and tanks the hits, then when akkah spawns , we just stand there and not move

Some notes from my attempt.

Baba puzzle needs to prio shamans more, tends to run over venom trails too. Baba fight worked great.

Kephri puzzle works. On Kephri fight, player attacks Kephri with spec weapon without actually speccing for 10-20 seconds. Bot likes running player back on top of Kephri or flying exploder specials when attempting to do other things.

Akka puzzle works great. Bot stops butterflying when shadows spawn. Bot doesn't dodge Akkas special, then gets stuck for rest of fight (biggest issue needing to be fixed atm.)

Zebak puzzle works perfect. Zebak blood magic invos seem to confuse bot and cause it to run away from blood spawns, but then run into poison on ground or walls.

Warden P1 had issues speccing Obelisk. P2 worked fine. P3 works great until burn phase where bot doesn't do the best job of avoiding falling boulders and takes a lot of damage.

It's possible to finish lowish invos raids (150-200) if the Akka special is fixed, until then I couldn't get it to finish a run without manual intervention. Honestly, impressed bot is working so well on day of release. Few bug fixes and this will be a fantastic bot. Could easily see this doing experts in an iteration or two!

k0b

runs great after all the updates, zebak still with a few positionings of the rock, and blood orbs, still needs to learn to dodge falling boulders 100% its the biggest run killer right now

Status
Not open for further replies.