Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an issue at entry and normal mode on p3 wardens, when it runs over to the side for skull skip, it avoids a baba boulder, but then walks back under it on the last tick before it hits. Hasn't caused me any deaths or really issues outside some hp loss, but 3 raids and it does it every skull phase unless the boulder falls before my character starts running to the side, figured i'd bring it up

Edit: Also most of the time at Kephri, it tanks one of the flying bugs when it first attacks the magic scarab during second kephri down. It will auto attack the mage scarab then just not move when the flying bug-bomb comes flying in. After the first tank it avoids the rest.

Otherwise, zero issues so far, been an absolutely fantastic one!

Last edited:
Hey, I spent the last little while writing to update my review with more clarity, but you replied before I could submit the change. I was also trying to change the rating I left after reading more about the bot and looking at other reviews, and now it won't allow me. I also removed some of the things I wrote down thanks for your response!

This bot failed for me a lot, after giving it a break for a few weeks and trying out different things, I have managed to sometimes get kills up to around 240 invo. It can do 150 with less trouble. I by no means have a deadly computer, but it runs osrs and every other bossing bot on RM fine. I'm not on HD and usually run fixed mode. I'm an ironman not using BiS gear, but pretty good. Fang/bowfa. I am comparing it to the other runemate bot, which I can run 400's on with my gear. I know nothing about scripting, so if any suggestions I have sound out of line I am sorry!

BABA:
-Baba boulder's have a 50% success rate if you have Boulderdash active (one shot w atlatl on rapid). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. All the other invos are fine.
-Noted to use antivenoms, I was using antidote++.

KEPHRI:
-Was having issues with the scarab swarms, thanks for saying I can just leave that loadout blank!

-I typically stab the Soldiers with fang, but just doing them all with magic works and that way it can hit them when they get trapped.

-Otherwise, it runs Kephri great. Never takes damage from the specs. I don't run Medic! or More Overlords.

AKKHA:
-Works pretty well. It skips his specs well. The only invo I can safely run is Double Trouble.
-Stay Vigilant either is anticipating the switch wrong or is just switching too late for me, when I tried that invo it took a lot of damage.
-Enrage phase (using melee) is a iffy for how it will handle those white orbs. When Akkha moves to another quadrant, the pathing isn't 100%, it can run into an orb or two. If I DPS it out in the first quadrant this isn't so much of an issue, but still problematic. When it is actively attacking Akkha, it tries to anticipate the coming white orbs, but misses a lot. I feel like once it takes damage and starts to eat, it can't get caught up. I've died here a couple times, and had to manually eat/move.
-A good future update could be for it to walk through the specs rather than standing in each quadrant, the same way it walks through waves for Zebak? Maybe?

ZEBAK:
-When the blood clouds are following you, it will occasionally run into them. Not always. There's a lot going on here and it's not a huge deal but I don't encounter this with the other bot.
-Sometimes will hit an acid pool. This is probably unavoidable, sometimes there is no safe path and it is the safest bet.
-Overall this room works awesome for me.

WARDEN:
-Warden P2, with Acceleration active it just takes a lot of damage. It misses steps, taking damage from lightning occasionally, and from the windmill beam a lot. I'm not sure what the difference between this and the other bot is, but I take no damage except through protection prayers at P2 warden with it. For this reason, I cannot run Penetration for Warden.
-Warden P3 - Runs totally fine with no invos. I tried Overclocked 1/2+Insanity, and it was taking damage left and right. It just wasn't quick enough in doing the 3 tile shuffle and attacking. Used a ton of heals and ultimately died.

Misc notes.
-Someone else had mentioned an issue where it will give the orange warning in Runemate when restocking, it does this for me as well, not accepting a lower amount of ammo. If I just took out a lower amount of my ammo necessary for raid this would probably not happen.
-On a 2 hour trial, I am typically getting 1 clear, and its usually around ~150 invo. I keep trying to push it to see where it's failing for me.

The fact that it has a settings configurator is a HUGE plus for me and a lot of people. Especially when raids are so finicky in general. The daily trial period is also great, because I would be upset in it's current ability for me were I paying for it. However I am glad to spend 2 hours when I have a chance and watch it play and see where I can change things to help it improve chance of a successful run for me.

This is all done with 97%+ tick health. The bot is good, and I would prefer it to the other one if everything worked for me. I will pay for it down the line when it can safely complete low level experts for me. If I was able to complete experts and let it run without watching, I would give it 5 stars.There are a lot of things that it does GREAT.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.