Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
6452b861b46f2c66200805f84a8077cc.png

Gyazo please refund 6 hours 0 completed raids, sucks to waste money this way. 100 bugs , every fix comes with new bugs. need a refund

dying to cursed monkeys (one that leave venom on the ground) for some reason will keep clicking on them following them and dying to venom, the clicks cancel the attack or something but it's happened 4 times in a row so I've stopped the bot.

Have yet to get a single kc with this so waiting until I get confirmation that the venom bug is fixed to do paid version

Has issues with jugs at crondis two runs made me eat 80 hp worth of sara brews and one run killed me.

1719035736716.png would get bomb thrown 2 tiles away from kephri so had to walk away 3 tiles from where the bot can hit kephri but would instantly walk back into the bomb the same tick it blew up. happened 4 times before last poop got in way and died. It was also only happening when taking the tiles touching the diagonal poop so it might be due to the diagonal poop idrk. quite literally only needed 30 hp damage so this kinda mattered that it gave up with a tile still open. Also could switch to range when there is no available tile.

Last edited:
how do we get this to setup for bgs specing? ive got it running 280 invo raids pretty easily but would be much better if it would bgs spec appropriately. if i enable bgs specing on obelisk for example it will use only bgs instead of dds.

Just ignoring zebak poision now.... kinda smodge. yeah after 30 mins this and manually fixing the bot (doing zebak) I've come to the conclusion something got fucked up yesterday or the day before because I used to get kc at 250 invo guaranteed and now I can't even make it past zebak or kephri :( it's randomly ignoring acid, attacking while blood magic is right behind and about to hit it at crocodile and idk how it died at kephri last time.

Last edited:
If bot gets blood and waves in Zebak it struggles to complete the wave skip, if it gets knocked into the water it let's itself die. In Kephri, if it fails to trap the melee bug it it just let's it eat you. Ahkka works fine, Baba works fine. Wardens work fine.

Any chance of getting it to not use ancients in the monkey room? Not needed anymore with the changes as you rarely have mega stacks of them. Blowpipe is faster and saves an inv spot? :)

Bot seems to be eating RAM around the Akkha room until the bot crashes or dies due to the sudden lag caused. Only started happening after update. Happened about 3-4 times in the same spot today before I called it. Tried restarting clients and computer multiple times, but seems like an issue within this bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.