Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am noticing when I run out of my own supplies, it won't withdraw and use supplies from the bundles. Is there a fix for this?

Keeps dying at Kephri. Gets blasted by the fireball every hit and gets itself stuck every time.

Works pretty good for Baba and Zebak. Never dies on Baba and occasionally dies on Zebak.

With manual intervention at Kephri it finally made it to warden. Seems to work pretty good on P1 and P2. There is a problem in P2 where it keeps trying to spec repeatedly when it doesn't have enough spec.

For P3, it doesn't move at all in the lighting phase. I couldn't get a KC since it just stood there and tanked the lightning.

Looks great so far!

Any chance of yellow keris support + option to disable perfect prayer flick?

Seems like the 100%spec usage invocation screws with it sometimes. Got to P1 warden and it kept trying to spec the obelisk when it didn't have 100% spec and wouldn't switch to the main obelisk gear.

Seems like the 100%spec usage invocation screws with it sometimes. Got to P1 warden and it kept trying to spec the obelisk when it didn't have 100% spec and wouldn't switch to the main obelisk gear.
Not sure exactly what is happening at P1 warden but it keeps standing in the energy orbs even when unsynchronized and won't attack. I am not sure if it has anything to do with this spec usage or whats the issue.

Was using this earlier and it wouldn't switch to blowpipe at BaBa and would eventually die.
Also had a moment during Kephri where one of the bugs got stuck in the dung and it keept trying to melee it.
When I eventually got to final boss it would always be too slow to move on third movement AND it just ignored the orbs.

Doesn't work very well at all at bosses so far for me, looking forward to updates, would even pay more hourly once works better! good job

Doesn't work very well at all at bosses so far for me, looking forward to updates, would even pay more hourly once works better! good job
Was using this earlier and it wouldn't switch to blowpipe at BaBa and would eventually die.
Also had a moment during Kephri where one of the bugs got stuck in the dung and it keept trying to melee it.
When I eventually got to final boss it would always be too slow to move on third movement AND it just ignored the orbs.
Not sure exactly what is happening at P1 warden but it keeps standing in the energy orbs even when unsynchronized and won't attack. I am not sure if it has anything to do with this spec usage or whats the issue.
please join my discord server we have more resources and discussions happening there

Status
Not open for further replies.