Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Tombs of Amascut [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with being completely non-functional, this really shows how premature this release was. Can't believe you feel okay charging people for your beta.
Along with being completely clueless, this really shows your inability to have a reasonable conversation. Can't believe you feel okay waking up in the morning being a complete fucking moron.

Along with being completely clueless, this really shows your inability to have a reasonable conversation. Can't believe you feel okay waking up in the morning being a complete fucking moron.
Did I hurt your feelings?

I actually managed to complete my first run (finally) and the issue was due to a configuration issue that would have been caught if you wrote decent code. I'd let you know what it was but I suppose you can figure it out yourself since you're such a kind person.

Did I hurt your feelings?

I actually managed to complete my first run (finally) and the issue was due to a configuration issue that would have been caught if you wrote decent code. I'd let you know what it was but I suppose you can figure it out yourself since you're such a kind person.
I hope your 1.5 hours of usage was enough to learn from your mistakes. Amazing what a little bit of due diligence can do for you... you should take that into consideration.

You're the one that came right out of the gate insulting my product when you've literally just admitted it was you who messed it up. Good job taking accountability for that one pal.

I hope your 1.5 hours of usage was enough to learn from your mistakes. Amazing what a little bit of due diligence can do for you... you should take that into consideration.

You're the one that came right out of the gate insulting my product when you've literally just admitted it was you who messed it up. Good job taking accountability for that one pal.
ill be honest, the first time i ran the bot it did decent on like 150s, i tried yesterday on everything from 150-350 and couldnt get a completion in probably 4+ hours.. wasted a few dollars was rather disappointed as my gear/stats arent bad.. i know nothing about code though

ill be honest, the first time i ran the bot it did decent on like 150s, i tried yesterday on everything from 150-350 and couldnt get a completion in probably 4+ hours.. wasted a few dollars was rather disappointed as my gear/stats arent bad.. i know nothing about code though
If you want support then please join my server. Myself and lots of others can help and there's a lot more information there than there is on the forums

I spoke too soon, consistently failing baba puzzle due to standing in venom while trying barrage cursed baboons.

Status
Not open for further replies.