Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Sir! I wrote a review hours ago saying the looting is not working.

I correctly write the name of the object in the loot section, respecting capitalization and the bot is not picking up objects from the ground, I have used this bot for months and it has never failed me until now. I have noticed that it only fails in certain places like Karuulm Slayer Dungeon and Kalphite Cave, used It today at Kbd and It was picking items sometimes and other times It just ignore them from the ground.

Hello, Sir! I wrote a review hours ago saying the looting is not working.

I correctly write the name of the object in the loot section, respecting capitalization and the bot is not picking up objects from the ground, I have used this bot for months and it has never failed me until now. I have noticed that it only fails in certain places like Karuulm Slayer Dungeon and Kalphite Cave, used It today at Kbd and It was picking items sometimes and other times It just ignore them from the ground.

doubling on this. it seems like looting has broken in some places. kourend catacombs will always path through greater demons and end right below them. its almost like its trying to pick up loot dropped by other players

doubling on this. it seems like looting has broken in some places. kourend catacombs will always path through greater demons and end right below them. its almost like its trying to pick up loot dropped by other players

Having a loot tile pickup threshold as it is for "only attack monster in so many tiles slider" would be effiiect for a fix,,

And to my knowledge yet, i have not been able to get high alching to work unless manually clicking the spell , script finds the items after a manual pick high alch, just noticed it gets stuck trying to flick prayer and alch at the same time i think making the fault, had bot forget to resip prayer and die due to the high alch getting stuck

I find that it doesn't go for the superior variants. I tried putting the superior name in front of the normal monster when adding targets, as well as the standard "Monster name, Superior name". If I notice a superior spawn, I'll manually start attacking it and it stays on it, but does not loot the drops even if it's on my loot list.

Having a loot tile pickup threshold as it is for "only attack monster in so many tiles slider" would be effiiect for a fix,,

And to my knowledge yet, i have not been able to get high alching to work unless manually clicking the spell , script finds the items after a manual pick high alch, just noticed it gets stuck trying to flick prayer and alch at the same time i think making the fault, had bot forget to resip prayer and die due to the high alch getting stuck
Looting should be fixed in the most recent update

Bot seems to think the game client has closed when I click Start on the bot. However, if I manually kill monsters it still prayer flicks. Not quite sure whats wrong. Let me know if you need any logs or what not!

EDIT: Not quite sure what happened but it started working after an hour. If you know about this what did I do to fix it lol.

Last edited:
Bot seems to think the game client has closed when I click Start on the bot. However, if I manually kill monsters it still prayer flicks. Not quite sure whats wrong. Let me know if you need any logs or what not!

EDIT: Not quite sure what happened but it started working after an hour. If you know about this what did I do to fix it lol.

I still use this pretty often and have only experienced one problem, the bot will kinda pause if thats the right terminology whenever I alt tab to check other clients going on or whatever I'm checking. Other than that I've never had an issue with this

Status
Not open for further replies.