Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, love this btw. Few problems that could do with a little fix,

whilst trying to loot some items like runes, arrows ect it keeps right clicking them and clicking off. Over and over. It’s fine as I changed it so it doesn’t loot runes now but if this was fixed it’ll be appreciated.

can’t wait for the paid script you are working on

whilst trying to loot some items like runes, arrows ect it keeps right clicking them and clicking off. Over and over. It’s fine as I changed it so it doesn’t loot runes now but if this was fixed it’ll be appreciated.

also doesn’t like picking up and spams noted items

also doesn’t like picking up and spams noted items
RuneMate can encounter issues when some plugins are active. The list of bad plugins isn't complete, but anything that changes things about the game e.g. right-click menu, names, can all affect bots. If you're experiencing weird behavior in your bots, turn off all of your Runelite plugins (or create a profile within Runelite with none active) and try the bot again.

Flick quick-prayers seems to not be working at the moment? Not praying at all.
Edit: Randomly started working again when I left and re-entered the area. Didn't restart bot. Strange.

Also there is an option to disable manual finishing kills, does this mean it automatically manually finishes usually? I tried on lizards and it didn't use ice coolers.

Not a big problem btw and otherwise the bot has been perfect. :)

Last edited:
Flick quick-prayers seems to not be working at the moment? Not praying at all.
Edit: Randomly started working again when I left and re-entered the area. Didn't restart bot. Strange.

Also there is an option to disable manual finishing kills, does this mean it automatically manually finishes usually? I tried on lizards and it didn't use ice coolers.

Not a big problem btw and otherwise the bot has been perfect. :)
If you have automatic finishing moves unlocked, you can check this option. When the option is unchecked the bot will manually finish the NPCs for you.

Awesome bot, about to hit 80 with 99% of that being batted, could a few things be added?
1. Soul bearer support - every time we get an ensouled head we can yeet it to the bank
2. Super set combat boosters - as far as I know we can only drink one potion at time, either super att/str/def and not all 3 at the same time unless through a super combat. Can we have an option to sip all 3 like in the demon gorillas bot?

thanks again!

Hey man, all the updates are solid, tho i still have encountered deaths due to getting stuck trying to high alch, cant seem to cliick the cast off to move to inv and select item. once manual assist on spell happens it works its way ahead no problem on the item

Love this script! I have noticed that today it started only trying to reload the cannon even though my threshold was set to 10, it was reloading the cannon after 1 shot and not attacking npcs

Dont know if this is a bot issue but i can not scroll down to see the looting section of the settings any fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.