Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot changes to melee prayer for some reason when fighting mage attack slayer monsters at the beginning of botting.

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Slayer Assistant - Assistant to the Regional Slayer

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, first off I just want to say this script is amazing and thankyou so much.

Secondly, I've noticed with gargoyles recently it will only pick up loot if you smash the gargoyle whilst its at 0 hp and no higher.. Means quite a lot of loot goes to waste if not babysitting, also prayer points dropping is an issue at gargoyles but nowhere else I've found. Thanks again, thought I'd just report what I've experienced :)

The bot has some incosistencies picking up items on the floor. Sometimes it will pick up coins, or pure essences for example, other times it will leave it on the floor.

Been using it for a long time and everything has been great, but for some reason it is not working on my Troll task (has worked before). The bot wont select "Mountain troll" even after a few bot resets. Looting and prayer flicking is working

Been using it for a long time and everything has been great, but for some reason it is not working on my Troll task (has worked before). The bot wont select "Mountain troll" even after a few bot resets. Looting and prayer flicking is working
Restarting both clients should make it work, the bot is functional though I can't speak for the client on your side of things

After resetting both Runemate and all the Jagex clients, redownloading Runemate, restarting PC, and changing to a new task, it looks like it just doesnt target the NPC's i specify anymore. (Bot worked from 50-75 slayer no issue)

After resetting both Runemate and all the Jagex clients, redownloading Runemate, restarting PC, and changing to a new task, it looks like it just doesnt target the NPC's i specify anymore. (Bot worked from 50-75 slayer no issue)
I don't know what to tell you man, the bot isn't broken :(

Would be great if we could get a tag multiple option with the "Only fight NPCs within X tiles"

=D

Bot is acting strange all of a sudden even after client restarts and new tasks. It sometimes gets looped on "walking to ..." and keeps clicking the minimap to walk to a target, which I am already next to and can attack.

Does this make sense?

First of all. Amazing bot! Been using it for all my combat and it works like a charm. How ever, since tonight flick prayer isn't working anymore and also the bot doesn't seem to loot anymore.

Edit: restarted the runelite client and it works.

Is this bot safe? I've been using it for a while but always with monitoring. It has quite robotic actions, for example. Always clicks on next target within an exact time frame, perfectly prayer flicks on/off with a given sequence.

Is it possible to add options such as "Delayed attacks onto next npc"? by like a few seconds once in a while? more human sense?
Is it possible to add an option for delayed looting as well? By like a few seconds as well, with some randomness in it.

It just always attacks the next npc in an exact amount of millisecond, also loots in the exact same timeline as well, very robotic. If there could be an option for the 2 of these, with some randomness, that'd be nice.

Is this bot safe? I've been using it for a while but always with monitoring. It has quite robotic actions, for example. Always clicks on next target within an exact time frame, perfectly prayer flicks on/off with a given sequence.

Is it possible to add options such as "Delayed attacks onto next npc"? by like a few seconds once in a while? more human sense?
Is it possible to add an option for delayed looting as well? By like a few seconds as well, with some randomness in it.

It just always attacks the next npc in an exact amount of millisecond, also loots in the exact same timeline as well, very robotic. If there could be an option for the 2 of these, with some randomness, that'd be nice.
I'm not looking to add any sort of fake antiban or "randomness", the bot does what it does in the manner that it does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.