Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this doesn't attempt to use bags of salt on Rockslugs and just starts hitting a new Rockslug when it gets to 0hp instead of finishing it off.

I haven't tested with other slayer monsters that require special finishers

Last edited:

Hiyo, thank you for taking the time to correct the high alch bug i informed on previously, it works flowlesssly now on that end, However i have come to find a bug where it does not seem to recognize Houses tabs after the cape additon to tele out.... Has anyone else come to this issue? i have tried both means options Via tele tab/scroll along with Via House tab/con cape... neither seem to follow through with porting out after task is complete (ensured i had the options set, as always have past. ONLY noticed after cape addition.) I also believe this is the root of why the bot also does not agree to tele out when out of consumables....

Edit, only tested with Houses tabs, will trial and reedit any new info

Also on a side note of a previous request..... just reiterating how a "tag multiple" option would be a great additon to your --- Only fight NPCs within XXrange/reachable off center tile captured ---

otherwise great improvements bud!

For a week or so now, the bot won't pause at the end of the task.. Even if I manually pause it and add a new slayer monster name in the box and hit play it still won't recognise the new task. It's pretty frustrating having to completely stop/close the bot down every time you finish a task. I've used this bot for 2-3 months now without any issue until the last week, it's been absolutely brilliant up until recently so thankyou

Hey, love the bot. As of last night, prayer seems to not be working. Don't think its something on my end as i've altered all settings, (and used for a long time prior to this) Also tried restarting pc, reinstalling runemate among other things.

Just bringing to attention for a fix, or tips on how to fix if its a user error since a recent update or something.
Cheers!

Hey, love the bot. As of last night, prayer seems to not be working. Don't think its something on my end as i've altered all settings, (and used for a long time prior to this) Also tried restarting pc, reinstalling runemate among other things.

Just bringing to attention for a fix, or tips on how to fix if its a user error since a recent update or something.
Cheers!

Apparently removing my alch list solves the flicking issue.. not really a fix however lol. - Seems to stop praying if theres something it wants to alch but you lack the runes for.

Amazing bot, but prayer flick is not working and I have to quit and restart the bot everytime I get a new task. since I can use free one it wont bother me, but flicking needs to work asap:p. but if i have to pay 5 cents on payid version in like every 20 minutes because i cant change task when its complete, it just teles home and logs. so ive wasted fair amount of credit because that bot mistake. and once again flicking needs to get in work asap

Amazing bot, but prayer flick is not working and I have to quit and restart the bot everytime I get a new task. since I can use free one it wont bother me, but flicking needs to work asap:p. but if i have to pay 5 cents on payid version in like every 20 minutes because i cant change task when its complete, it just teles home and logs. so ive wasted fair amount of credit because that bot mistake. and once again flicking needs to get in work asap
You have an item in your alch list and insufficient runes to cast high alch or you're on the wrong spellbook

For a week or so now, the bot won't pause at the end of the task.. Even if I manually pause it and add a new slayer monster name in the box and hit play it still won't recognise the new task. It's pretty frustrating having to completely stop/close the bot down every time you finish a task. I've used this bot for 2-3 months now without any issue until the last week, it's been absolutely brilliant up until recently so thankyou

I'm getting this same issue, even when the "Don't stop when the bot finished the task" is ticked. It used to work in the past.

Any response on this @Swych please?

I'm getting this same issue, even when the "Don't stop when the bot finished the task" is ticked. It used to work in the past.

Any response on this @Swych please?
Nope, no response other than something in the bot has change that I don't remember. It's not really a priority for me right now, but I'll try take a look at it at some point.

Herb sack is buggy, as soon as you collect 30 Guam, it will no longer click fill even if rannar for example only has 2 in the sack.

Hello, I never liked slayer, but this bot makes it actually fun, and I really love it!. However, is it possible to make the bot switch quick prayer based on the attack style enemies use? For example if regular monster uses melee, and superior spawns and uses range, it would switch to protect from range. Also I have bought Gargoyle smasher from slayer master but the bot still tries to use rock hammer on it after it dies. Bug maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.