Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot. i am having an issue picking up certain items, like any rune. It just continuously right clicks

Great bot. i am having an issue picking up certain items, like any rune. It just continuously right clicks
Ground item interaction is something that's handled by RuneMate and not be unfortunately :/

Hello again Swych, things been going well on the pure, as now i noticed while looting and hi alching, it tends to get stuck when clicking on "cast high alch" and never actually clicks spell to move onto inv page.
Once manual assisstance clicks spell it continues on just fine,

Hey bud, things work may more efficent with cannons, and thanks a lot with the exclude lvl fix weeks ago.

One thing id like to suggest to check is the bug with High alching, ive had issues every way possible with getting it to work, it will always the item listed in setup, it just continously fails to successfuly cast HIGH alch, once manual assistance occurs, it contiues on just fine.

Hello again Swych, things been going well on the pure, as now i noticed while looting and hi alching, it tends to get stuck when clicking on "cast high alch" and never actually clicks spell to move onto inv page.
Once manual assisstance clicks spell it continues on just fine,

Hey bud, things work may more efficent with cannons, and thanks a lot with the exclude lvl fix weeks ago.

One thing id like to suggest to check is the bug with High alching, ive had issues every way possible with getting it to work, it will always the item listed in setup, it just continously fails to successfuly cast HIGH alch, once manual assistance occurs, it contiues on just fine.
I'll take a look at it at some point, thanks for raising it

Just a heads up the newest update kind of broke the Slayer Assistant. Prayer flick no longer works and it right click attacks every single attack animation. Also, it will infinitely try to attack another mob before finishing off the other kill. This is fine in multi combat but annoying in single combat areas because it will just sit there trying to attack something while already being attacked thus it not working as designed. Additionally, the loot list is bugged. I've tried restarting RuneMate and RuneLite and no fix yet. Please advise!

Just a heads up the newest update kind of broke the Slayer Assistant. Prayer flick no longer works and it right click attacks every single attack animation. Also, it will infinitely try to attack another mob before finishing off the other kill. This is fine in multi combat but annoying in single combat areas because it will just sit there trying to attack something while already being attacked thus it not working as designed. Additionally, the loot list is bugged. I've tried restarting RuneMate and RuneLite and no fix yet. Please advise!
Client is broken

Love this bot, thanks for providing it! I am curious if theres a way to code in that the bot will not infinitely attempt to pick up other peoples loot as an Ironman. This would really help me out because I have to constantly babysit it if another person is in the same area and isnt looting everything. Or, if theres a way to create a check off box to enable or disable looting for that time being? Please advise, thanks!

Bot will constantly pick up and try to set up cannon, over and over again... And even despite not using cannon, it's not drinking prayer pots or ranging pots and not using special attack....

Attachments

• hexis_slayer_assistant_05062023_222123.log
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Bot will constantly pick up and try to set up cannon, over and over again... And even despite not using cannon, it's not drinking prayer pots or ranging pots and not using special attack....
I'm not sure what's going on here, the bot will check if you're carrying cannon parts and lay it down on the tile you captured. Is it not detecting the cannon is on the tile? Can you please try and disable all Runelite plugins before trying again? You can make a new profile within Runelite to do this so you don't have to run with them off all of the time, just when a bot is running.

I'm not sure what's going on here, the bot will check if you're carrying cannon parts and lay it down on the tile you captured. Is it not detecting the cannon is on the tile? Can you please try and disable all Runelite plugins before trying again? You can make a new profile within Runelite to do this so you don't have to run with them off all of the time, just when a bot is running.
I only use basic client, no runelite. Yeah, it detects cannon is there but picks it up then places it down again and again, so odd..

I've tried also removing the ornament kit I had on cannon to see if it was due to only supporting basic cannon but issue still remained

I only use basic client, no runelite. Yeah, it detects cannon is there but picks it up then places it down again and again, so odd..

I've tried also removing the ornament kit I had on cannon to see if it was due to only supporting basic cannon but issue still remained
Will look at it tomorrow, no reason for it to have randomly broken though...

Status
Not open for further replies.