Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come to notice that this is getting stuck on "equiping rune arrows" and tries to loot every individual right away. Along with when using "same tile" option it tends to get lost in the loot and return function.

Read back a few strings, noticed cannon support gets wonky with the breakhandler just recently and previously, works well, just noticed it tends to pick up cannon well before a scheduled break, but will not pick up cannon with a stop bot after so many hours selected.

First off I have to say that I am absolutely loving this script, and the fact that it's free...you're a man from the heavens above. I was just wondering if it's possible to add an Exclusion for items to pickup such as things like arrowtips.

An example would be having Adamant* in the Looting box and Alching box and then arrowtips* in an Exclusion box or something where it will pick up that item but will not alch it.

I really can't complain, especially with how amazing this script is but just a random thought I figured I'd throw out there in your brain

Hi on the initial set up the UI for the config i can't scroll down to fill all the details on. is there something im missing to scroll down? thanks

Hey,

As always great work on the bot Swych. I do have a problem with the resolution on Runemate. When I go to settings it dosen't display all options. Like it dosen't fit in frame, Like i have to scroll to access the last settings. Any thoughts on what could fix it? Thank you

EDIT: Reinstalled Runemate and it worked, should have tried it earlier sorry

Last edited:
Hey,

As always great work on the bot Swych. I do have a problem with the resolution on Runemate. When I go to settings it dosen't display all options. Like it dosen't fit in frame, Like i have to scroll to access the last settings. Any thoughts on what could fix it? Thank you

EDIT: Reinstalled Runemate and it worked, should have tried it earlier sorry

After everytask it bugs out again.

It's not something I know how to fix, there's no error that's thrown when it happens so it's likely it's a JavaFX issue

Alright, no biggy thanks for the response. When I put in looting it seems to right click then press examine/walk here spam. is there some plugin on runelite that messes up?

Alright, no biggy thanks for the response. When I put in looting it seems to right click then press examine/walk here spam. is there some plugin on runelite that messes up?
It's possible, though ground item interaction isn't the best in general here so it might be a combination of both.

Would be unreal if we could get a list of the monsters drops so when we are at work we use it so we can set it up after each task on remote deskrop

Would be unreal if we could get a list of the monsters drops so when we are at work we use it so we can set it up after each task on remote deskrop
Can't you just compile a single list that applies to all NPCs? You'd pick up a Rune dagger one every task regardless, for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.