Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro sometimes we can't see the start button on the bottom .. can you fix that please ?

EDIT: nevermind you changed it to the top left LMAO sorry , what a nice bot man I love you !

Bot takes way to long between kills now im not sure what happened. The bot reads "waiting for ___ to be dead" and waits even after the monster dies

Bot takes way to long between kills now im not sure what happened. The bot reads "waiting for ___ to be dead" and waits even after the monster dies
Sounds like something's not being updated, though my bot hasn't changed in this area so I doubt it's related to my bot I'm afraid.

Sounds like something's not being updated, though my bot hasn't changed in this area so I doubt it's related to my bot I'm afraid.

Hmm, okay thanks for letting me know it's not your bot! Ill try again sometime soon and maybe push this to devs or something?

Hello, first of all, love the slayer bot, my only recommendation would be to consider level along with Monster name. i know it does not really affect slayer, but helps for when using the script you made works for other monsters to fight as well.

And for further indepth assisstance with the banking methods, would be perfect having a selection for which dungeon to enter before finding positonal cordinates!

What is chance we can have consider NPC level added?
Thanks for reminding me, just testing that locally now then will be out in the next update. You'll have to provide the levels for the monsters you don't want to fight

You'll have to provide the levels for the monsters you [B said:
don't[/B] want to fight

Fine by me Friend!~ That alone will surpas this from all lite combat competitors, grinding on pures is rough, this will be highly effictive with such accounts and the rest of your work done here, thannk you.

love the recent update, all is working for myself, I have been using for slayer and training out of the norm spots and is works wonders! The pure is coming along well, now starting ranged, i have come to find this does NOT have a loot throwable option for ranging(to my knowledge). Not huge but would be efficent for a futher update =D

love the recent update, all is working for myself, I have been using for slayer and training out of the norm spots and is works wonders! The pure is coming along well, now starting ranged, i have come to find this does NOT have a loot throwable option for ranging(to my knowledge). Not huge but would be efficent for a futher update =D
Easy enough, in the next update the bot will now look for ammunition equipped and if you have any of those item in your inventory it will equip them.

Been using this bot for ages now, love it, could we get soul bearer support? my Inventory gets clogged up with ensouled heads, especially on bloodveld tasks, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.