Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannon doesnt seem to work anymore. Picks it up afters it been placed and sometimes spams cannonballs afterwards.

Edit: After some tries I got the cannon to stay down, still spams cannonballs before loading. Not a major issue, just odd.
Fixed in the next update

After recent update, I'm getting an error message "No cannon detected on this position, stand on bottom-left/south-west tile of cannon and try again" when i try to set stay position for tasks without cannon. Any fixes available?

Also is there a way to do Kraken with the fishing explosives?
Cannon fixed in next update. Also it supports Kraken just not with fishing explosives.

Thanks for the feedback. Point #1 is user error but I'll add more info in the bot so you get it set up correctly. Point #2 sounds like a client issue, if the client can't click the runes that's kind of out of my hands. Point #3 seems like an issue with my data because Jagex is completely inconsistent with naming conventions so I'll fix that in the next version.

Thanks again :)
Thanks for the information, I can see that in the bot its now advising to stand bottom-left/south-west tile of the cannon. (runelite had a bit of a issue where it was picking up the cannon if it wasn't on the tile, so trying out legacy client...)
I think #2 was related to having floor loot displaying in runelite, it works fine without (disregard)
#3 thanks

The following are two additional items that I've experienced:
- Prayer flick is hit and miss, in some locations it works perfectly fine, in others it doesn't. (see video link below)
- Stay on the same title doesn't work (staying on null). I've set the position, set my attack range to 1 title (range), and it will walk off to loot an item and never return to the same location. After it has moved too far away from the cannon, it will then do a loop of clicking the cannon balls and being unable to put them into the cannon. (Even with the capture position being directly south-west of the cannon)

Old School RuneScape 2023-03-30 10-43-18.mp4

I really appreciate your efforts on this bot, it truly has been wonderful mate.

Thanks for the information, I can see that in the bot its now advising to stand bottom-left/south-west tile of the cannon. (runelite had a bit of a issue where it was picking up the cannon if it wasn't on the tile, so trying out legacy client...)
I think #2 was related to having floor loot displaying in runelite, it works fine without (disregard)
#3 thanks

- Prayer flick is hit and miss, in some locations it works perfectly fine, in others it doesn't. (see video link below)
- Stay on the same title doesn't work (staying on null). I've set the position, set my attack range to 1 title (range), and it will walk off to loot an item and never return to the same location. After it has moved too far away from the cannon, it will then do a loop of clicking the cannon balls and being unable to put them into the cannon. (Even with the capture position being directly south-west of the cannon)

I've also noted that with the runelite client, this bot will frequently open loot lookup and/or configuration menus, this will prevent the prayer flick from occuring.

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 1
#3 thanks

I've also noted that with the runelite client, this bot will frequently open loot lookup and/or configuration menus, this will prevent the prayer flick from occuring.
Found the issue for the cannonball clicking. The image for the second post didn't upload properly, all I see is a 1 pixel image :D Also fixed the "Stay on tile" thing, that was a bug I introduced in the last update or two and I made a mess of it :)

Last edited:
First of all i'd like to say how amazing this is, love it! The main issue i'm having is that i'm safespotting on a pure and the bot will attack the next monster before it returns to the safespot whilst looting. On a main this probably isn't that big a deal but if there was either an option to return to selected tile BEFORE attacking that would be absolutely wicked. Thanks again

I want to bot 1-91 range using this script! how many hours do you recommend daily in order to be safe from ban?

First of all i'd like to say how amazing this is, love it! The main issue i'm having is that i'm safespotting on a pure and the bot will attack the next monster before it returns to the safespot whilst looting. On a main this probably isn't that big a deal but if there was either an option to return to selected tile BEFORE attacking that would be absolutely wicked. Thanks again
Something I can look into for sure, thanks for the feedback!

I want to bot 1-91 range using this script! how many hours do you recommend daily in order to be safe from ban?
There's no number that I could confidently give you. Personally I used this bot almost exclusively for 3 months and randomly caught a ban so it's hard to say really lol. I did anywhere from 4 to 10 hours per day.

Noticed it no longer uses tele tabs once task is completed.
Dumb question but do you definitely have the option enabled in the settings?

The bot loots everything regardless of what I put in the loot section box. I have tried both manually inputting and loading a txt document to no avail.

The bot loots everything regardless of what I put in the loot section box. I have tried both manually inputting and loading a txt document to no avail.
Yeeeep this is what I was afraid of, I'll revert in the next version.

i noticed that the breakhandler is not working idk if this is an easy fix? it should pickup cannon before logout or if not logging out and just break for 1/2 minutes it stops alching/attacking and starts again after the 1/2 minutes if you go with short breaks

let me know if it is doable because i love the script already and this will make it to perfection

i noticed that the breakhandler is not working idk if this is an easy fix? it should pickup cannon before logout or if not logging out and just break for 1/2 minutes it stops alching/attacking and starts again after the 1/2 minutes if you go with short breaks

let me know if it is doable because i love the script already and this will make it to perfection
Great spot, I've hooked it up now. Should work next time you see the bot update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.