Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

Is there a way to have the bot hop if the world is not empty at the task site? Specifically for barraging tasks.
I believe it's under the COMBAT & LOOT tab, COMBAT SECTION - It gives the option to hop when Bursting, Cannoning, Venenator bow or Other. I have 'Other' selected and set to 1 player, so it will hop if anyone is in that specific area regardless of what type of attack style.

when going on a skeletal wyvern task I get stuck on this message before going through the tunnel. any advice?

Attachments

• 2024-03-26_01-04-01.png
    2024-03-26_01-04-01.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 7

or0

Hello, this bot was working great for hours. I went to start it and it fails after throwing this error. Any advice?

com.runemate.game.internal.exception.UnableToParseBufferException: Unable to load item definition for "2434: Invalid decode format. [35, 12, 1, 8, 4, 6, 5, 75, 94, 38, 16, 65, 40, 2, 3]"
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:62)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.getDefinition(SpriteItem.java:90)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.lambda$getNamePredicate$13(Items.java:78)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:178)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$Itr.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1003)
at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1845)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:921)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.base/java.util.stream.IntPipeline.reduce(IntPipeline.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.stream.IntPipeline.sum(IntPipeline.java:473)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.getQuantity(Items.java:251)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.getQuantity(Items.java:269)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getQuantity(Inventory.java:321)
at bot.iIiiIiiIii.null(ma:164)
at bot.iIiiIiiIii.if(ma:113)
at bot.IIIiiiIIiI.if(vb:583)
at bot.IIiIIiiIII.null(bb:55)
at bot.iIIiIIiiII.null(eb:631)
at bot.IiiiIiiIII.if(bb:514)
at bot.IiiiIiiIII.invoke(bb:514)
at bot.iIIIIIiiiI.if(pb:75)
at bot.IIiIIiiIII.if(bb:514)
at bot.iIIiIIiIiI.run(bb:164)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vq:205)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiIiI.run(jy:385)
Caused by: com.runemate.game.cache.item.DecodingException: Invalid decode format. [35, 12, 1, 8, 4, 6, 5, 75, 94, 38, 16, 65, 40, 2, 3]
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.IncrementallyDecodedItem.decode(IncrementallyDecodedItem.java:21)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CacheItemDefinition.decode(CacheItemDefinition.java:365)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:18)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:7)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:38)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:33)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:29)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:25)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:82)
... 27 more

Hello, this bot was working great for hours. I went to start it and it fails after throwing this error. Any advice?

com.runemate.game.internal.exception.UnableToParseBufferException: Unable to load item definition for "2434: Invalid decode format. [35, 12, 1, 8, 4, 6, 5, 75, 94, 38, 16, 65, 40, 2, 3]"
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:92)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:62)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.getDefinition(SpriteItem.java:90)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.lambda$getNamePredicate$13(Items.java:78)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:178)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$Itr.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1003)
at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1845)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:921)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.base/java.util.stream.IntPipeline.reduce(IntPipeline.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.stream.IntPipeline.sum(IntPipeline.java:473)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.getQuantity(Items.java:251)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.Items.getQuantity(Items.java:269)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getQuantity(Inventory.java:321)
at bot.iIiiIiiIii.null(ma:164)
at bot.iIiiIiiIii.if(ma:113)
at bot.IIIiiiIIiI.if(vb:583)
at bot.IIiIIiiIII.null(bb:55)
at bot.iIIiIIiiII.null(eb:631)
at bot.IiiiIiiIII.if(bb:514)
at bot.IiiiIiiIII.invoke(bb:514)
at bot.iIIIIIiiiI.if(pb:75)
at bot.IIiIIiiIII.if(bb:514)
at bot.iIIiIIiIiI.run(bb:164)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vq:205)
at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiIiI.run(jy:385)
Caused by: com.runemate.game.cache.item.DecodingException: Invalid decode format. [35, 12, 1, 8, 4, 6, 5, 75, 94, 38, 16, 65, 40, 2, 3]
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.IncrementallyDecodedItem.decode(IncrementallyDecodedItem.java:21)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CacheItemDefinition.decode(CacheItemDefinition.java:365)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:18)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.SerializedFileLoader.form(SerializedFileLoader.java:7)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:38)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:33)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:29)
at com.runemate.game.cache.item.FileLoader.load(FileLoader.java:25)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.ItemDefinition.get(ItemDefinition.java:82)
... 27 more
Client was broken, not any more.

Is this bot able to fight thermy? Every time I walk into the boss cave the bot just instant teleports out

edit: Ignore me im dumb Found the option for thermy

Absolutely wonderful script, could we have it high-alch while waiting so we maximize gains while running?

Now THAT would make this script #1 imo

Absolutely love this bot, runs amazing.

Is there a way to do no prayers for some monsters to save ppots? If I save a preset with no prayers active, it keeps trying to click quick prayers on the entire time which seems a little shady

Can i have a refund for an hour? Getting stuck in a loop trying to teleport. spent 7 mins. Worked fine earlier. I don't know. nothings changed.

Works well. Setting up is a pain, but well worth the investment. I was wondering though if there is an option to switch off using special attack. Because it keeps on using the special, which is not needed for me.

oh and with a maxed house and teleport options, it goes with weird options to go to the destination. It picks fairy rings, while it can teleport to hearth or can use the portal to go there, but still chooses fairy ring. It can go to duradel with house cape or through ardougne, but goes with fairy ring and walks to duradel.

Last edited:
I have a lil problem, after it uses lunar spell to talk to slayer master, it goes to bank and gets gear but then it gets stuck on "Closing bank".

At this point the bot is in lunar spellbook and cannot use house tele.

Barraging has worked in the past, but now it's just gathering them up then hitting one at a time with my ancient staff. If I manually set an AOE spell, it works for that task, but by the time I get another barrage task it's back to staff hits.

e: Seems fixed?

Last edited: