Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

This bot runs into a lot of issues when banking. Instead of depositing items first, it just tires to do inventory management poorly and gets stuck in infinite loops of: withdraw 1 item, deposit 1 item, withdraw 1 item, repeat.

This bot also spam clicks other peoples' broken cannons and attempts to repair them.
The banking logic is sound, if you can give me more information such as including your config file and telling me what inventory it gets stuck on I can try recreate it.

As for the cannon issue I'm going to reduce the area it looks in but for the time being you can enable world hopping when on a cannon task.

Keep getting this error when trying to run the bot for just a single task, I have setup the inventory, items and prayer and I do have everything in the setup in my bank, All of the items are in multiple tabs, not sure if that's causing the issue but it keeps clicking around all of the tabs in bank and even when i manually equip all of the gear it just takes it off and tries to look for everything again and gets lost. Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong. I'm using no plugins either.

Pictures:
RuneMate (gyazo.com)

It would be nice to have functionality to empty herb sack/gem bag when banking. Same with soul bearer, but I'd imagine the logic for it would be a bit more complicated for looting.

Also the ability to update inventory/equipment loadouts. It's a bit of a pain to have to remove a loadout, resave a loadout, then adjust all of the monster profiles.

I'm impressed so far with how stable the script is. I've only ran into an issue with waterfiends which I ended up blocking. The pathing got messed up in ancient caverns and it kept looping back and forth near the entrance.

It would be nice to have functionality to empty herb sack/gem bag when banking. Same with soul bearer, but I'd imagine the logic for it would be a bit more complicated for looting.

Also the ability to update inventory/equipment loadouts. It's a bit of a pain to have to remove a loadout, resave a loadout, then adjust all of the monster profiles.

I'm impressed so far with how stable the script is. I've only ran into an issue with waterfiends which I ended up blocking. The pathing got messed up in ancient caverns and it kept looping back and forth near the entrance.
The bot empties the seed box, herb sack, gem bag, and soul bearer into the bank once per banking cycle with no issues.

Keep getting this error when trying to run the bot for just a single task, I have setup the inventory, items and prayer and I do have everything in the setup in my bank, All of the items are in multiple tabs, not sure if that's causing the issue but it keeps clicking around all of the tabs in bank and even when i manually equip all of the gear it just takes it off and tries to look for everything again and gets lost. Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong. I'm using no plugins either.

Pictures:
RuneMate (gyazo.com)
If the client can't find your Berserker helm it's usually due to a Runelite plugin or a strange bank setup.

The bot empties the seed box, herb sack, gem bag, and soul bearer into the bank once per banking cycle with no issues.

If the client can't find your Berserker helm it's usually due to a Runelite plugin or a strange bank setup.

No plugins are installed on that profile, I will try to setup everything so all of my gear is in the main tab that might fix the issue. Thank you for the reply.

I noticed the herb sack worked this time around. Does the bot automatically send heads off to the bank if heads are looted and a soul bearer is in inventory?

I noticed the herb sack worked this time around. Does the bot automatically send heads off to the bank if heads are looted and a soul bearer is in inventory?
If your soul bearer has charges and you have 1 or more heads in your inventory the bot will click "Fill" on the soul bearer.

Bot keeps doing some weird running pattern when trying to bank at Castle wars, it keeps running to bridge, back and forth.

Bot keeps doing some weird running pattern when trying to bank at Castle wars, it keeps running to bridge, back and forth.
Same problem when trying to bank at Edgeville as well. So far the Ferox works OK, it does a weird zig zag, but makes its way to actually bank.

Same problem when trying to bank at Edgeville as well. So far the Ferox works OK, it does a weird zig zag, but makes its way to actually bank.
Runelite did an update, restart your game and bot clients, sent a refund for 1 session

First off, I must say I have had a very good experience with this bot so far. A few things I have come accross that might be worth tweaking:

• The location the bot sets up during a Suqah task is not very optimal, there is a better spot on the south part of the island where the Suqah only attacks with melee which makes it better with prayer flicking.
  • Chasm of Fire support for Black Demon tasks would be nice. At Brimhaven dungeon it does not set up the cannon even when the box is checked. When you don't have a construction cape or premade Taverley teletabs in the bank it takes a sub-optimal route to the Taverley dungeon (teleports to Burthorpe instead of taking the wall climb shortcut at Falador).
  • The bot has some weird behaviour when picking up ensouled heads in combination with having the Soul Bearer in your inventory. The bot recognizes the Soul Bearer, which is great. But instead of using a head on the Soul Bearer, it endlessly tries to go through the Soul Bearer dialogue to bank the ensouled heads, even in combat. This creates a never ending cycle of the bot clicking the Soul Bearer, the dialogue popping up, and the active combat situation cancelling out the dialogue before the option to bank the heads can be clicked.

Last edited:
Does this bot have the ability to use Kourend portal in POH? Always seems to use fairy rings to Shaiyzen and then walks to Catacombs.

Does this bot have the ability to use Kourend portal in POH? Always seems to use fairy rings to Shaiyzen and then walks to Catacombs.
Yes, completely depends on the task you have as to the traversal priorities.