Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

When fighting Zygomites, if anything happens and it uses the last charge on the spray, with refills in inventory, it panics, goes to bank and then deposits empty spray and pauses because no full spray in inventory. Will play around with settings to see if there's a fix.

It also uses the spray far to early to kill said Zygomites.

Amazing bot - Been running a month or so now and no ban and at 92 slayer so far from level 9!!

I had a few suggestions that'd be great to implement if you ever get round too it:-
  • Would it be possible to add full support for herb sack and seed box - opening and emptying.
  • I'd also love to see reloading of rune pouch after new update as well as refilling blowpipe/trident of swamp if possible.
  • Restocking of consumables like pots/shark etc
  • Kill kraken boss instead of normal krakens (not suggesting other bosses, only this one as its very simple and safe to kill)
  • If superior spawns while bursting to focus this as often get tp'd out as limited sharks (just for divine pots)
  • If a superior spawns for another player and they do not kill, to ignore - had it spam clicking someone elses superior until it despawned and they got a bit suss - very rare but they said they werent strong enough to kill it (weird).
Thanks again for your hard work on keeping this bot updated so frequently. It's a 10/10 and worth every penny.

Hi Swych

Experiencing some issues with the bot pausing on the status 'Activating quick prayers'. This has happened multiple times today and I've tried resetting runelite/runemate but the issue still persists. The character will idle, however won't log out. Managed to fix this by intervening and turning prayer on and attacking a mob while runemate is paused.

Also to add onto my suggestion in previous post - is it possible to add some sort of fail safe if blowpipe/trident runs out. My blowpipe ran out of zulrah scales and it continued clicking on the mob for hours on end while I was away. Of course - my responsibility to ensure character is ready prior to a botting session but it would be good if it could just log out in this scenario.

Amazing bot - Been running a month or so now and no ban and at 92 slayer so far from level 9!!

I had a few suggestions that'd be great to implement if you ever get round too it:-
  • Would it be possible to add full support for herb sack and seed box - opening and emptying.
  • I'd also love to see reloading of rune pouch after new update as well as refilling blowpipe/trident of swamp if possible.
  • Restocking of consumables like pots/shark etc
  • Kill kraken boss instead of normal krakens (not suggesting other bosses, only this one as its very simple and safe to kill)
  • If superior spawns while bursting to focus this as often get tp'd out as limited sharks (just for divine pots)
  • If a superior spawns for another player and they do not kill, to ignore - had it spam clicking someone elses superior until it despawned and they got a bit suss - very rare but they said they werent strong enough to kill it (weird).
Thanks again for your hard work on keeping this bot updated so frequently. It's a 10/10 and worth every penny.

Hi Swych

Experiencing some issues with the bot pausing on the status 'Activating quick prayers'. This has happened multiple times today and I've tried resetting runelite/runemate but the issue still persists. The character will idle, however won't log out. Managed to fix this by intervening and turning prayer on and attacking a mob while runemate is paused.

Also to add onto my suggestion in previous post - is it possible to add some sort of fail safe if blowpipe/trident runs out. My blowpipe ran out of zulrah scales and it continued clicking on the mob for hours on end while I was away. Of course - my responsibility to ensure character is ready prior to a botting session but it would be good if it could just log out in this scenario.

So I've noted a few of those down in my server in a todo list. Some will happen sooner than others, for example fixing superior spams would happen before restocking :D Thanks for all the feedback!

I've noticed that for Fire Giants the script will use the correct fairy ring then immediately display a "Failed to walk to 2nd floor...) and become stuck - so seems the routing there is not working.

Wyrms work fine, though.

Any plans on adding Brutal Black Dragons?
No plans nope, something I'd consider in the future but not for a while at least :)

I've noticed that for Fire Giants the script will use the correct fairy ring then immediately display a "Failed to walk to 2nd floor...) and become stuck - so seems the routing there is not working.

Wyrms work fine, though.
If you're talking about the second floor of Mount Karuulm then that's handled by the web and not myself, it would be best to raise the issue in the runemate server as it's a defect with the web rather than my bot.

If you're talking about the second floor of Mount Karuulm then that's handled by the web and not myself said:
Sounds like I'm gonna need to hit up Runemate about the shitass pathing to the Steel dragons that walks through Deviant spectres that will mince someone geared for Steel Dragons that have a straight line path almost from the statue entrance.

No plans nope, something I'd consider in the future but not for a while at least :)

If you're talking about the second floor of Mount Karuulm then that's handled by the web and not myself, it would be best to raise the issue in the runemate server as it's a defect with the web rather than my bot.
Makes sense, thanks!

One last thing is I'm having a hard time making the player hopping feature work. I have it set to hop if there's ever more than 1 person in the fighting area but I've yet to see the bot hop.

Great bot but I'm having issues with the world switching feature. Basically, the bot will log-out when coming to an area with >1 person for bursting, and when on the main screen login interface it will change worlds on the bottom left, but then it will stall and won't click the 'Log in' button. Any idea how to fix?

Great bot but I'm having issues with the world switching feature. Basically, the bot will log-out when coming to an area with >1 person for bursting, and when on the main screen login interface it will change worlds on the bottom left, but then it will stall and won't click the 'Log in' button. Any idea how to fix?
Unfortunately at that point that's out of my control. Everything login related is handled by the client, all I do is log out and let the client log you back in. If things aren't working I'd suggested joining the RuneMate discord server and making a post in the help channel to see if you can get further support.

This bot runs into a lot of issues when banking. Instead of depositing items first, it just tires to do inventory management poorly and gets stuck in infinite loops of: withdraw 1 item, deposit 1 item, withdraw 1 item, repeat.

This bot also spam clicks other peoples' broken cannons and attempts to repair them.

When doing abby demons in the slayer tower the bot runs into the area with abby demons, turns on special attack, and continues keeping prayer up, but doesn't attack until an abby demon wanders right next to it. It just stays on "Using special attack" until an abby demon walks up, 1t flicking prayer the whole time it waits

Last edited: