Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Slayer AIO

Been using this bot for the past week and I wanted to post for two reasons: One because this deserves a great deal of praise, so thank you for putting this masterpiece together, and the other reason is for some suggestions I have.

1. Select prayer flick option per monster: I find that for the vast majority of monsters, prayer flicking works great. But for bursting, I tend to die when it is enabled. This means I have to monitor the bot to some point if I want to minimise costs + deaths. Having this as a setting would be massive.

2. Buy load out items from GE when insufficient quantity event occurs: In a similar interest of boosting the AFKness of the bot, it would be huge if it would go to the Grand Exchange to buy items when we're running low. I used one other slayer bot in the past that did this, and you would set a percentage of how much higher than the sales price you would go to guarantee an instant buy.

3. Rune pouch configuration: I'm not sure if this is a bug or perhaps it's not possible, but when configuring my inventories, I added bursting runes to the bursting invents, and alching runes to the others. I then find out that it doesn't pick up what runes were in my pouch. Given that the inventories pick up quantities of items, I wondered if it were possible for it to identify rune types in the pouch. Curious to know more about this one.

I hope if nothing else, this gives you pause for thought. Keep up the awesomeness!

Oh, forgot about the client itself, one of which I believe would be fairly small. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to check the slayer task in the runemate client UI. It would be handy to have a tracker to check what task you are on, and how many monsters are left.

On the topic of the trackers, the loot tab is fairly unusable currently. As a fix, I wonder if you could add logic to hide items if contained within user load outs? Might throw the loot tracking in the opposite direction of not detecting all drops, but I'd rather that than what it is currently.

Hopefully these suggestions are helpful :)

Red dragon traversal through banisoch entrance is very broken. Cant traverse from CKR to entrance and also fails at pipe

Could you add a traversal option for Dags (Jormungand's Prison) through POH > Waterbirth? When I let the bot run with an eternal slayer ring in my inventory, it teleports to Fremmy slayer dungeon and then gets stuck in a loop of using the ring to teleport to the same dungeon.

Kurasks can't be damaged by cannons. Why try to use it?
Good point, didn't realise that. I got confused because the option to use one was there.

Would be nice if the bot didn't loot until it was done AOEing. It often breaks up groups by looting something from the first monster to die. That's the only suggestion I have though, otherwise it's amazing!

Prifiddinas traversal does not work. Opens tree and is unable to click "Prifddinas". Tries to click PRIFDDINAS ?

17:30:32 [INFO ] [ Hexis Slayer AIO] Using the POH Spirit Tree to teleport to PRIFDDINAS

can u make a default high alch items and default pickup items buttons? Like the one for demonic gorilla app. Or at least a auto high alch if item value is between a set amount maybe just an idea.

can u make a default high alch items and default pickup items buttons? Like the one for demonic gorilla app. Or at least a auto high alch if item value is between a set amount maybe just an idea.
theres lists in my discord server

hey great bot been loving it

I just have a problem which might be user error or bot error.

The problem is when enabled prayer flicking everything works fine, when you have it not ticked if for some reason doesnt pray againts mobs and also tries to prayer flicking your quick prayers.. and even if you set the quick prayers it unsets them.

so i am now forced to use the prayer flick option which i don't like because its not human like to be tick perfect.

Any idea on this?