Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

sometimes works sometimes bugs out. been trying to get the lvl 55 bandits to work but it says select target ffrom UI and sits there

sometimes works sometimes bugs out. been trying to get the lvl 55 bandits to work but it says select target ffrom UI and sits there
You need to disable all plugins on Runelite. ANYTHING that affects right click menus, NPC names, etc will break this bot. I can confirm it's working as intended.

Unhappy how they charge me, i just press 4 times start client, and 4 times charged 0.12. But it says 0.12 per hour. How they charged me like this?

image hosted at ImgBB
I know it is annoying, but I do not control when you are charged.

Please read this document: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

When am I charged for using Premium bots?
At the start of every new botting hour and every new bot instance. If you start an instance and stop it after 30 seconds to restart it, you will be charged once per instance start.

seems like it doesnt work with low hp account, even i set eat at 20% it will eat after every pickpocket with my 13hp acc

seems like it doesnt work with low hp account, even i set eat at 20% it will eat after every pickpocket with my 13hp acc
It's not really designed for low hp accounts, it will eat every time your hp drops below 10 regardless of your health percentage. Definitely recommend getting a higher level

I was hoping it would fix with the next update and it hasn't can someone help explain to me why it works perfectly until I'm out of wine? it sometimes randomly un-equips my blackjack and hits the Memphite. if it doesn't do it when I'm out it does it when I come back from buying.

What bot were you running
Hexis Blackjacking PRO

What happened?
Sometimes got into combat with bandit aftert attempted pickpocket (both level 45/55).
Account was stuck going up and down the ladder with in game message saying can't do that in combat.

What settings were you using

upload_2023-6-25_14-27-35.png