Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

This has been a pretty good bot for me so far, sometimes I opted to intervene to shift drop my summer pie pans so it looked more authentic, and then eat up to full health, and to withdraw so that my entire inventory full so I couldn't receive pouches. asides from that it worked well, for the most part. However just now noticing that it's right clicking a whole bunch on nothing and trying to right click on the bandit just having having a really difficult time being accurate with its clicks. Seems to be wasting a lot of potential exp, not to mention could be suspicious. Thanks!

First, and main problem: Been running the bot for 14Hrs, It only functioned for 2 of them. I ran it overnight and stated it took a break but was just at a ladder. Came back from work, and stated it took 4 breaks but the character was in the same position as this morning on the second floor looking at the ladder. I started the bot at 55, it's only at 63 thieving.. should be in the 70s by now.

Second problem: Bot got stuck, only once, unnoting "wines". I believe the bot was unaware there were empty wines still in inventory.

Otherwise, while it's fully functional - the bot works great! I've used it for other characters, and haven't had the same problem.

This is the last part of the log while it was staring at the ladder.

14:27:42 INFO Waiting to see if we knocked the target out
14:27:43 DEBUG Attempting to hover Coordinate.Minimap(3364, 3003, 0) since the target of InteractablePoint(1569, 92) is less then 4 pixels away.
14:27:43 DEBUG Attempted to hover Coordinate.Minimap(3364, 3003, 0) since InteractablePoint(1569, 92) was less than 4 pixels away (success: true)
14:27:43 INFO Walking to the ladder
14:27:43 DEBUG Hovered Coordinate.Minimap(3364, 3003, 0) on the first attempt.
14:27:43 INFO Walking to the ladder
14:27:43 DEBUG Hovered Coordinate.Minimap(3364, 3003, 0) on the first attempt.
14:27:44 INFO Walking to the ladder
14:27:44 DEBUG Hovered Coordinate.Minimap(3364, 3003, 0) on the first attempt.
14:27:44 DEBUG Attempting to hover Ladder [3364, 3003, 0] since the target of InteractablePoint(1336, 771) is less then 4 pixels away.
14:27:44 DEBUG Attempted to hover Ladder [3364, 3003, 0] since InteractablePoint(1336, 771) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
14:27:44 DEBUG We're not hovering Ladder [3364, 3003, 0] according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.
14:27:44 DEBUG [Interaction] Failed to resolve target entity, but interacting anyway
14:27:45 DEBUG Hovered Ladder [3364, 3003, 0] on the first attempt.

FIXED** - completely forgot to turn off RuneLite's Minimap. Still not sure about the unnoting, however - have to manually drop every once and awhile.

wjb

Almost works. Can do the luring, the banking, and the knocking out. Fails to eat fairly often when my HP gets low and I die. I have it set on eat at 55%.

But the biggest problem is the thieving itself. As others have mentioned, once it does the knock out it just keeps clicking on nothing repeatedly. About 25% ofbthe time it actually clicks "Pickpocket." I've tried fixed screen and full screen. No dice

not working at the moment, it only works if i spam capture world. it wont capture the world i want it to and keep hopping to random higher ping worlds

Generally worked okay, although I've probably spent half my money on needing to restart. I'm now having an issue where the bot will not do anything, it will either capture the wrong world or no world at all, and when I click repeatedly on capture world it begins blackjacking where before it was just idling. Wouldn't mind a partial refund

not working at the moment, it only works if i spam capture world. it wont capture the world i want it to and keep hopping to random higher ping worlds

Generally worked okay, although I've probably spent half my money on needing to restart. I'm now having an issue where the bot will not do anything, it will either capture the wrong world or no world at all, and when I click repeatedly on capture world it begins blackjacking where before it was just idling. Wouldn't mind a partial refund
The game update has broken the Worlds API in the client, Party is aware and will fix it soon.

Noticed that when food resetting script gets stuck when trying to open the curtain (ladder building with thugs) and enter the building. Getting the "I cant reach that" then I just stand there and have to pause the script and enter the building to resume.