Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Blackjacking

The bot is great! I'd just like to report a small issue that makes you need to babysit the bot. When it goes to the store to unnote food and comes back to the curtain, it doesn't enter back into the room. It just stands outside the door. Doing nothing

Is this meant to fix the above issue.

I am still facing today (started the bot about an hour ago).

When the bot goes to un note food it comes back and gets stuck at the door.
It wasn't, didn't see that until now. What target are you blackjacking? I'll try replicate it

It is just spam eating my Food(Tuna) no matter what eat percentage I set it to. Eats all my Tuna, goes to the merchant and un-notes more, and then just spam eats it all again. Tried selecting to purchase Jug of Wine as food option, and it also just spam consumes the wine. Tried all 3 Blackjacking NPC options with the same result.

Last edited:
I noticed after the update it is too late for the second pickpocket. Was getting around 220k earlier and 150k post

bots having issues getting back into the building after getting food for the menanite and regular bandit building both it gets stuck outside trying to come in after opening the curtain

Was running good for a few hours but now gets stuck trying to unnote the jugs of wine, it doesnt drop the empty ones so it just stands there

Was running good for a few hours but now gets stuck trying to unnote the jugs of wine, it doesnt drop the empty ones so it just stands there
I'll have a look at the code, but if it's been running for a few hours and it's suddenly stopped working I'm not sure if that's my code or if that's something else :/