Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HaxAgility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just using ur script for the paint while I was playing legit, and sometimes when I right-click the paint jumps to where I clicked... Doesn't happen every time, but just figured I'd let u know... I'd rather it not be draggable than to do that...

I was just using ur script for the paint while I was playing legit, and sometimes when I right-click the paint jumps to where I clicked... Doesn't happen every time, but just figured I'd let u know... I'd rather it not be draggable than to do that...
The paint is shared across all of my scripts, and the next update should fix this bug.

Would you be interested in some kind of Player Helper script, similar to OSBuddy, but with support for both game modes?

The paint is shared across all of my scripts, and the next update should fix this bug.

Would you be interested in some kind of Player Helper script, similar to OSBuddy, but with support for both game modes?
Absolutely would be interested in that... I actually play legit more often than I bot, but always have a script open just for the paint... I play RS3 or I would probably just use OSBuddy for this...

Absolutely would be interested in that... I actually play legit more often than I bot, but always have a script open just for the paint... I play RS3 or I would probably just use OSBuddy for this...

Chuck a post in my bots thread about it so I won't forget, along with features you'd like to see, and I'll work on it when I find some spare time.

On ape atoll it always turns the camera to the same position before swinging down the vines.

At the Hefin agility course it gets stuck alot with camera adjusting. It's jsut bouncing up and down.
Especially at the beginning of the course.

Gets stuck at wildy course at the log. It just freezes and doesn't do anything. If I show bounds, it shows the box there correctly. This makes the script unusable as it can't complete any laps.

Gets stuck at wildy course at the log. It just freezes and doesn't do anything. If I show bounds, it shows the box there correctly. This makes the script unusable as it can't complete any laps.
Same thing happening to me... It hovers the log just fine as it's crossing the platform, but as soon as it steps off, the script just stops doing anything... The script doesn't actually stop, though... I tried to just click the log manually, but it doesn't resume after crossing (or falling off of) the log... The status says "Crossing log balance"... It'd be really awesome if u could figure out what's causing this and fix it, as this is the only script I really need at the moment... Trying to play legit as much as possible, but agility is so boring...lol... I kind of think it could be resolved by not lowering the camera so far down... It lowers all the way to the floor, which blocks part of the log from view...

Same thing happening to me... It hovers the log just fine as it's crossing the platform, but as soon as it steps off, the script just stops doing anything... The script doesn't actually stop, though... I tried to just click the log manually, but it doesn't resume after crossing (or falling off of) the log... The status says "Crossing log balance"... It'd be really awesome if u could figure out what's causing this and fix it, as this is the only script I really need at the moment... Trying to play legit as much as possible, but agility is so boring...lol... I kind of think it could be resolved by not lowering the camera so far down... It lowers all the way to the floor, which blocks part of the log from view...

I'll try to find time to look at this today.

Barbarian training is very buggy, almost too much to use. Keeps going over the log instead of the next one as it gets confused with the time to cross it I think?

Slash I don't understand why you make the camera turn like crazy at the Hefin course at certain obstacles, but not when it's needed (vault the roof and scale the cathedral).
Also, when coming down again (interacting with the last light creature) I get an error almost everytime and I need to restart the script. I will submit the bug report :)

I'll try to find time to look at this today.
I didn't find time
Barbarian training is very buggy, almost too much to use. Keeps going over the log instead of the next one as it gets confused with the time to cross it I think?
I'll look at this now, I tightened the times to try to make it 95%+ efficient, but in doing so it seems that it may have introduced some more bugs. I'm thinking about adding a countdown to the "Waiting to finish obstacle"/"Hovering next obstacle" to help convey more useful information to the user.
Slash I don't understand why you make the camera turn like crazy at the Hefin course at certain obstacles, but not when it's needed (vault the roof and scale the cathedral).
Also, when coming down again (interacting with the last light creature) I get an error almost everytime and I need to restart the script. I will submit the bug report :)
It uses the same base code as every other course. I'll go through and see if I can see what's causing this, but it should only be turning the camera if the object isn't visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.