Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HaxAgility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
testing on hefin and so far has been perfect thx for fix

Let me know if it happens again, I'm pretty sure I didn't make any major changes to the running code, just mainly the GUI and some small optimizations.

Let me know if it happens again, I'm pretty sure I didn't make any major changes to the running code, just mainly the GUI and some small optimizations.

I dont know if it's fixed however, have had this problem getting stuck all the time at the gnome stronghold.

It occurs when you cross the line and need to climb down the tree to keep on. I seems as it doesn't know where to click even.

No summer pie support yet?
troll.png

I dont know if it's fixed however, have had this problem getting stuck all the time at the gnome stronghold.

It occurs when you cross the line and need to climb down the tree to keep on. I seems as it doesn't know where to click even.
Could you give it a run with the "Draw Obstacles" checkbox checked in the GUI and let me know if the box seems off to you? I just managed to find some that were bugged in the Wilderness course.
Thanks for letting me know about the bug though :)

No summer pie support yet?
troll.png
You know what? I'll start working on that right now, just for you :)

Very very very buggy at gnome stronghold basic course. First it doesn't even run just says instalissing so I overtook mouse movement and clicked the first obstacle, then it started running however it climbed up and just hovered with mouse over next obstacle... Please fix the stability of the script.

Very very very buggy at gnome stronghold basic course. First it doesn't even run just says instalissing so I overtook mouse movement and clicked the first obstacle, then it started running however it climbed up and just hovered with mouse over next obstacle... Please fix the stability of the script.

Last patch changed the script from using IDs to names, but the balancing log's enum name didn't properly match the object's name and the code to handle multiple obstacles with the same name wasn't working as intended.

Fixed for v1.8.1

Gets stuck at barbarian agility course after it fails the rope swing.

I get this message:
(10:03:37) Null obstacle/definition: Trap ladder

The object (on RS3) is just "Ladder" and it's action is "Climb-up".

Gets stuck at barbarian agility course after it fails the rope swing.

I get this message:

The object (on RS3) is just "Ladder" and it's action is "Climb-up".
Thank you very much, fixed for next update.

not only that but the way it moves the camera is really weird
That's also already fixed for next update.

Edit: Update is currently in the queue.
v1.8.2
Wildy model fixes, lap counting, better camera movements. That's all I can remember atm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.