Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HaxAgility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When running to the first low wall on the Barbarian Agility Course it always clicks on the same tile on the minimap, could you randomize it somehow?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not on FX application thread; currentThread = Bot-HaxAgility
at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.setShowing(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.hide(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Stage.close(Unknown Source)
at com.slashnhax.scripts.taskscripts.haxagility.HaxAgility.onStop(w:129)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.stop(ftb:35)
at a.aI.run(hlb:201)

Wilderness Course

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not on FX application thread; currentThread = Bot-HaxAgility
at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.setShowing(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.hide(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Stage.close(Unknown Source)
at com.slashnhax.scripts.taskscripts.haxagility.HaxAgility.onStop(w:129)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.stop(ftb:35)
at a.aI.run(hlb:201)

Wilderness Course
Is this only when you stop the script?

Also I just noticed I forgot to mention Summer Pies should now be supported, since like version 1.8? If anyone could let me know if they work well it'd be appreciated :)

Is this only when you stop the script?

Also I just noticed I forgot to mention Summer Pies should now be supported, since like version 1.8? If anyone could let me know if they work well it'd be appreciated :)
It will just stop randomly :( Not sure what causes the issue, as it can run for like 20mins and then will stop

It will just stop randomly :( Not sure what causes the issue, as it can run for like 20mins and then will stop
That error's not what's causing it to stop sadly :/

I might go run a few hours at wildy and see if I can reproduce the stopping.

Just wondering before I try it... What happens when I die at the Wilderness course? Will it go back (and if so, does it walk or tele then walk?) And does it support eating if I feel like wasting the money for a little better xp/hr?

Just wondering before I try it... What happens when I die at the Wilderness course? Will it go back (and if so, does it walk or tele then walk?) And does it support eating if I feel like wasting the money for a little better xp/hr?
It doesn't walk back but it does eat summer pies and food.

Sounds good... I'll try it out in a bit... Trying to figure out Geashaw's banana picker teleporting issue right now...

Did he get all the bugs worked out with the models that everyone was talking about... As long as it runs smooth, I'll use it and just check on it every few minutes or so and eat for myself...

Did he get all the bugs worked out with the models that everyone was talking about... As long as it runs smooth, I'll use it and just check on it every few minutes or so and eat for myself...
Yeah, he fixed that a few days ago. It's running very smooth for 30 mins + for me.

@SlashnHax

Do you ever plan on supporting the lvl 60 Werewolf Agility course? It's very good XP from 60-70.

@SlashnHax
Love the paint... Gonna run this paused when I'm actually playing to see how much xp/hr or gp/hr I'm getting...

Getting 40k xp/hr at the Wildy course right now... I'll post a proggie if it runs for the entire 6 hours and I don't die...lol... I'm gonna check it every now and then to eat for myself since Furor said it doesn't eat...
I got a regen brace, so I prolly won't even need to eat...

I don't know why I'm not getting notifications on my bot threads, or maybe I'm just overlooking them?

@Furor, there's a werewolf course? I thought there was only dodgeball or whatever it's called, I'll look into it shortly.

As for it not eating food, does the status of the script change to [Eat] or not?

Edit: When I changed to JavaFX, I forgot to add an Eat task to the script. This will be fixed next update (v1.8.4).

Last edited:
Loving the script, really fast due to already having the mouse on the next obstacle before finishing the current one!

One note: could you make it so,when doing an obstacle, it doesn't keep moving the mouse to the next obstacle but instead only moves it once done with the current obstacle?

Would be great if this could be done!

At hefin agility course if the light creature shows up before the zipline it just stops
Is this a consistent outcome? Does it attempt to interact with the creature or does it just stop, also does it throw a Null Pointer Exception? If you normally babysit the bot, could you turn on draw obstacles and let me know if it draws the bounds of the creature?

I don't have an account that can access Hefin, sadly :/

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.