Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HaxAgility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The script is running significantly smoother at the Wilderness course. About 5k exp/hour more than I was getting there before the latest fix. Still waiting to see if it sometimes gets stuck trying to get out of the pit, but it hasn't had troubles yet. Thanks.

Edit: It quite often gets stuck right next to the log balance trying to click on it for 10-20 seconds at a time, occasionally longer.

Last edited:
The script is running significantly smoother at the Wilderness course. About 5k exp/hour more than I was getting there before the latest fix. Still waiting to see if it sometimes gets stuck trying to get out of the pit, but it hasn't had troubles yet. Thanks.

Edit: It quite often gets stuck right next to the log balance trying to click on it for 10-20 seconds at a time, occasionally longer.

Looks like I'll have to go and make sure that the bounding box matches the object then :/
I could probably actually render the bounding boxes in the script, I was going to release it rendering the models but decided that was too resource heavy, but the bounding boxes should barely make a difference and provide clarity to the user.

Looks like I'll have to go and make sure that the bounding box matches the object then :/
I could probably actually render the bounding boxes in the script, I was going to release it rendering the models but decided that was too resource heavy, but the bounding boxes should barely make a difference and provide clarity to the user.

Sounds like a good plan. One other thing I've noticed is that the script stops or my account logs out after climbing out of the pit after failing the stepping stones. I've never been at the keyboard when this happens, but I log back in to find myself standing at the top of that ladder.

Sounds like a good plan. One other thing I've noticed is that the script stops or my account logs out after climbing out of the pit after failing the stepping stones. I've never been at the keyboard when this happens, but I log back in to find myself standing at the top of that ladder.
It should handle that by stepping in front of the obstacle it failed and retrying it :/

It should handle that by stepping in front of the obstacle it failed and retrying it :/

I've come back to the keyboard and found myself logged out at the top of that ladder 4 or 5 times in the last couple of hours. Not sure what causes it though.

Edit: The script gets stuck in the pit with skeletons sometimes because the camera angle can't see the ladder and the script doesn't seem to adjust the angle to be able to get out. I just watched half an inv of lobs disappear before I manually adjusted it :p

I've come back to the keyboard and found myself logged out at the top of that ladder 4 or 5 times in the last couple of hours. Not sure what causes it though.

Edit: The script gets stuck in the pit with skeletons sometimes because the camera angle can't see the ladder and the script doesn't seem to adjust the angle to be able to get out. I just watched half an inv of lobs disappear before I manually adjusted it :p
Actually I think I may know what causes that. When you come from the pit to the course I think it unloads your character. The script thinks you're no longer in the course area or the pit and stops.

I may as well remove that check. I'm pretty sure people know to start the script in the course. The only reason I had it is if your character's position is forcibly moved, by getting pked or teleported? Adding deathwalk to the Wilderness course could prove just as useful, and I'm working on a tool to extend the default web now :)

Actually I think I may know what causes that. When you come from the pit to the course I think it unloads your character. The script thinks you're no longer in the course area or the pit and stops.

I may as well remove that check. I'm pretty sure people know to start the script in the course. The only reason I had it is if your character's position is forcibly moved, by getting pked or teleported? Adding deathwalk to the Wilderness course could prove just as useful, and I'm working on a tool to extend the default web now :)

Yeah I'm guessing that check isn't necessary, especially if it's mentioned in the OP that people need to start the script inside the course. Deathwalk would be amazing, especially for level 3 skillers and such. If someone does PK you, deathwalk is a very handy thing to have. That said, not many people bother with PKing on RS3 anymore so it's not too much of an issue.

5OoKspd.png

woot w00t

summer pie support pl0x

Status
Not open for further replies.