Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Farming Mate [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot has been working awesome. A couple of suggestions:

Support explorer ring teleport to falador patch
Support ardougne cloak teleport to ardougne patch
Support harmony island herb patch w/ portal nexus

Thanks <3

I have all teleports nesecary in my house via portals. But it tries to walk. Also should add xeric's talisman. Biggest issue is i have all teleports and it still tries to walk everywhere. Gets stuck A LOT on the way. Didn't complete any runs. This shouldnt be charging you until it's fixed.

Actually working kind okayish right now, had some trouble navigating to the varrock tree but doing all of the other ones fairly okay. Would love for this to be working better!

What I'd like to see is support for adding stuff to compost bin (like a dropdown) which includes weeds and other items that can be added with the ability to select more than 1 item maybe in a priority list like weeds first. I'd also like to see some watering added to the plots using the watering can and also nearby refilling. I had the bot stop completely when there isn't any compost but given that the bot hasn't been updated in a year, I'm not holding my breath

Party Undercover
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.