Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Farming Mate [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
heey this script looks so great and would love to give it a try but dont want to make fuck ups/get stuck or smth what are all the items needed before running the bot? i am not that fimaliar with farming never liked the skill so this comes in fucking perfect!

hope to hear from you @Wait can't wait to try it out!

much love

Hey, would you be able to make a slightly more early level ironman friendly? I.e. supporting rune teleporting? Also maybe different options for compost?

Thank you!

Hey,
After passively babysitting found some behavior that might want looking at.
- when I accidentally say I have a mounted xeric's talisman but instead have one equipped it will TP to poh and leave the via poh portal endlessly instead of stopping the bot or using the equipped one
-If the allottment seeds run out bot will stop instead of continuing onto the rest of the runs. herb/tree
-I assume fairy rings are not incorporated for farming guild navigation? (ardy cloak or quest cape > CIR) because if no jewelry box exists it will teleport via xerics talisman to the forge and walk from there (very bot like)

Amazing stuff though. I'll try less complex runs for now :)

Says missing seeds when they are in inventory. Checks seed vault and bank then stops.

Edit: Seems to be the Limpwurts that arent working. Had only Ranarrs and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.