Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Farming Mate [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the farming guild selected for my Tree run, It does all other areas but does not do the farming guild. I have selected the ornate jewelry box for my house as well so it should be able to use that to TP? I meet the farming level to use it aswell but still doesn't use it.

could you please post a list of teleports the bot tries to use for each location?? as i keep getting a cant find path error and am only able to do falador and catherby.. please and thank you

Are we able to get it to wait until all allotments, herbs and flowers are all ready?

I've had it take 20 mins to do a whole run & its past the time when herbs are ready. It then just sits there waiting forever & doesn't do the next run.

Last edited:
The bot doesn't use any teleports when doing tree runs. Anyone experience the same issue? When it's doing the herb runs it does use some teleports. I have a maxed out POH.

Hi there! Ive tried it a few hours and have some feedback :)

Great job btw , some info i found out:

- when running for example flowers ( and allotments are enabled) it will continue the run even if the allotment ( that are in theory not done yet) are diseased. It will come back at a later time to deal with it.

Idea: make it either buy from farmer if no cure in storage, or use it on the allotment or whatever is diseased whenever it runs last something that needs urgent attention.

- when allotment are planting cabbages: works as expected except in falador.

It would try to note the cabbages on the leprechaun, but the leprechaun will refuse go note them due to "too many cabbages around this place".

Idea: a seperate option for allotment to plant something else, and ban cabbages completly from beeing an option ,
or
Eat the cabbages to get rid of them.

- another suggestion, make it able to have a few composts in inventory instead of store and takeout it between allotment /herb/flower.

- giant seaweed? Either run from varrock from island, or check bank for a digsite pendant if not in house.

If idle at the place : pickup spores.

- compost . What does it mean by handling it? It seems like it's using buckets and are taking it out, ie making supercompost.

Idea:

Adding support for it to take for example pineapples and make new batch of compost so you don't run out.

Also support for using volcanic ash on compost to make it superb.

I'm a developer myself on other areas, and I'll have to say; good job so far, and this script is very much needed in the community, vouch +1 from me.

Maybe having it the compost for the patch from the leprechaun first would be better than one by one

Are there anything spesifics i need to know about the tree patches?

i have saplings in inv, it just say preparing for tree run, but doesn't do anything atm :)

How did this bot get stuck at dwarf cannon quest location??
Bot broken for easily 7 hours.
upload_2023-6-6_7-21-37.png

upload_2023-6-6_7-22-27.png
Wtf

Can you please add support for giant seaweed?

Attachments

• upload_2023-6-6_7-22-15.png
    upload_2023-6-6_7-22-15.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.