Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Farming Mate [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that the script doesn't add volcanic ash to the big compost bin in the farming guild, otherwise it's working brilliantly overall, very impressed!!

Party Undercover
Just noticed that the script doesn't add volcanic ash to the big compost bin in the farming guild, otherwise it's working brilliantly overall, very impressed!!

It should do - do you have enough in your inventory?

It should do - do you have enough in your inventory?
Yeah got a few thousand which works fine with all the other compost boxes :confused: Just clicks the box to empty into buckets, instead of the ash on the box first :p
Also noticed that occasionally the bot will path to the leprechaun, stand on top of it, and have a bit of a nightmare trying to click on the dropdown menu. I am aware this is in development, just trying to help bugfix, but you're doing a fantastic job!! :D

Really love the potential this bot has! Great job, Wait.

When you post about updates, could you please specify what you've done? I guess not all bug fixes is needed but maybe if you've added a new feature. Or am I just stupid to find it on forums? The update list doesn't really say much :D

Primate
Really love the potential this bot has! Great job, Wait.

When you post about updates, could you please specify what you've done? I guess not all bug fixes is needed but maybe if you've added a new feature. Or am I just stupid to find it on forums? The update list doesn't really say much :D
I suggest joining the discord, there's an active thread there about this bot specifically. Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

Having an issue where it crashes after doing Farming guild herb/flower patches and starts to look for pathing to Hosidius

I would appreciate if grape vines were added! Even just as a single option, they take half an hour to grow and are good exp at low levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.