Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe a stupid question, but has anyone ever got banned using this bot? One of my accounts were just banned using a bot so I am kind of paranoid.

Pretty hard to say. Jagex gives delayed bans, so you never really know what you're banned for/from.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is this ever going paid?
Or is it more of a passion project?

No plans right now. Maybe if it gets a rewrite.

Edit: Currently rewriting now to add breakhandler and better execution (e.g. will continue playing if you dc), so we shall see. Until then though, enjoy!

Last edited:

rob

you should make it walk somewhere if its not attacking anything inside the cave for a while

had two bears walk next to eachother and they blocked eachother from attacking me

couldnt retalite

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you should make it walk somewhere if its not attacking anything inside the cave for a while

had two bears walk next to eachother and they blocked eachother from attacking me

couldnt retalite

It is currently being rewritten. V3.0 will fix that.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
whats new?

Fixed special attacks to re-equip weapon, and they will now target the closest npc so you won't idle if an npc is trapped.
Also removed rapid heal toggling and switched it out for quick-prayer toggling. Going to update that in the update logs/main overview too.

rob

Fixed special attacks to re-equip weapon, and they will now target the closest npc so you won't idle if an npc is trapped.
Also removed rapid heal toggling and switched it out for quick-prayer toggling. Going to update that in the update logs/main overview too.
So now I need to have quick prays set-up for rapid heal?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So now I need to have quick prays set-up for rapid heal?

Yep. Just posted it in the updates and overview. Was a pretty big update, but looks more realistic imo.

rob

Wont drink the potion, I drink it manually it just resets the thing

I manually enter the dream, it fails to rock cake itself to 51hp (goes under 50hp) and keeps trying to drink OVL

Then it just dies and logs out

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wont drink the potion, I drink it manually it just resets the thing

I manually enter the dream, it fails to rock cake itself to 51hp (goes under 50hp) and keeps trying to drink OVL

Then it just dies and logs out

What settings? What potion? Also when it rockcakes under 50hp, how low is it going? That part of the logic hasn't been changed really

Status
Not open for further replies.