Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even start the script lol.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javafx.scene.control.ChoiceBox.setOnAction(Ljavafx/event/EventHandler;)V
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIIi.initialize(vqa:46)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiiiiIiii.this(wd:200)
at nul.iiiIiiiiIiii.this(wd:38)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIIi.<init>(vqa:131)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiiiI.this(ytb:37)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiiiI$$Lambda$583/1414529.call(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIiI.this(una:141)
at nul.IiIIiIiiiIii.this(ena:9575)
at nul.IiIIiIiiiIii.call(ena:12367)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javafx.scene.control.ChoiceBox.setOnAction(Ljavafx/event/EventHandler;)V
at robot.iiiIIIiIii.initialize(zb:170)
at robot.iiiIIIiIii.<init>(zb:162)
at com.deathizpro.bots.divine_bots.nightmare_zone.main.NightmareZone.botInterfaceProperty(gb:111)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIIi$$Lambda$587/2605062.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
... 1 more

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't even start the script lol.

Yeah I'm not sure why, because a lot of users are using it atm. I'll send a fix for that problem but not sure if another will pop up similar to it or not.

Why there is no Dwarven rock cake option? i mean first he uses overload then use rock cake to make you 1 hp and keep hp there? this way when you try use obsorption there is still 40hp left. i'm using this today first time so if i missed it i'm sorry :p btw is it easy get banned for this. yeah i know every bot you can get banned but some bots get you really fast ban

Yeah I'm not sure why, because a lot of users are using it atm. I'll send a fix for that problem but not sure if another will pop up similar to it or not.
literally non of your script are working for me, not sure why .
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javafx.scene.control.ChoiceBox.setOnAction(Ljavafx/event/EventHandler;)V
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIIi.initialize(vqa:46)
at nul.iiiIiiiiIiii.this(wd:200)
at nul.iiiIiiiiIiii.this(wd:38)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIIi.<init>(vqa:131)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiiiI.this(ytb:37)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiiiI$$Lambda$575/28520931.call(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIiI.this(una:141)
at nul.IiIIiIiiiIii.this(ena:9575)
at nul.IiIIiIiiiIii.call(ena:12367)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javafx.scene.control.ChoiceBox.setOnAction(Ljavafx/event/EventHandler;)V
at robot.IiiIIiIIiI.initialize(u:60)
at robot.iIIiiIIiiI.<init>(w:75)
at com.deathizpro.bots.ample_bots.altar_offerer.NewAltarOfferer.botInterfaceProperty(d:204)
at nul.iiiIiIiIIIIi$$Lambda$579/18406673.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
... 1 more[/quote)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why there is no Dwarven rock cake option? i mean first he uses overload then use rock cake to make you 1 hp and keep hp there? this way when you try use obsorption there is still 40hp left. i'm using this today first time so if i missed it i'm sorry :p btw is it easy get banned for this. yeah i know every bot you can get banned but some bots get you really fast ban

Rapid heal = dwarven rockcake.
It doesn't use overload first, it won't use an overload until you hit 51hp.
Also it has multiple options for customization and doesn't do what you listed so it gets you banned how? If you're afraid of that then don't use it

Worked fine until it needed to renter dream. The bot messed up and filled inventory with overloads and couldn't take any absorption potions. Stood there for multiple hours trying to take out abs potions. I think the bot needs a fail safe where if you fail an action enough times the bot logs off to not draw attention to itself.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Worked fine until it needed to renter dream. The bot messed up and filled inventory with overloads and couldn't take any absorption potions. Stood there for multiple hours trying to take out abs potions. I think the bot needs a fail safe where if you fail an action enough times the bot logs off to not draw attention to itself.

Got it, someone let me know earlier today. I'm going to be taking a look tonight

nvm i did see post in front page runemate was asking why bot not working and don't know how delete this stupid post :D sorry

When selecting bosses it won't scroll down, it just clicks where the boss would be on the list, which actually ends up making the character run away, then run back and repeat again

if, after all currently visible bosses are selected, i scroll down with my mouse wheel, the bot then manages to continue with no problems

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When selecting bosses it won't scroll down, it just clicks where the boss would be on the list, which actually ends up making the character run away, then run back and repeat again

if, after all currently visible bosses are selected, i scroll down with my mouse wheel, the bot then manages to continue with no problems

Fixed in next release. Until then, let it choose your previous bosses.

Hey, long time fan. Not sure why but the bot isn"t working atm. Anyway cheers for the help. Happy to donate rsgp as its a free bot. Send me a msg here and add DaFineseKiid in game :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, long time fan. Not sure why but the bot isn"t working atm. Anyway cheers for the help. Happy to donate rsgp as its a free bot. Send me a msg here and add DaFineseKiid in game :)

Could you give a little bit more info on how it isn't working? It is going fine for me

This bot has been working great and I'm hoping to use it until 99 range! It would be cool if the bot was able to pick up Power Surge then use the Spec Weapon (such as MSB) because it increases EXP/hr a little. Not a big deal but just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.