Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

Appreciate the feedback, I never do see anyone ever talking about ban rates for bots. You would think it would be the number 1 question really. Seems pretty positive on this website I'm glad I've found it. I've botted about 30 hours on prime nmz no problems at all. I'll stick a bond on a freshy and bot untill it's banned and let you guys know how long it takes at 6 hours a day :)
10 hours a day here and no ban if that helps..

Nice bot man :D
I have noticed a couple of minor issues :
- Every now and then the bot will miss click and put 28 herbs in it's inventory then sits there trying to grab out 14 vials until you fix it yourself.
- Every now and then the bot will click wayyy too fast for itself when withdrawing and will take about 10x longer than normal. Whilest this is happening the bot makes about 1100 potions per hour instead of the usual 2kish.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice bot man :D
I have noticed a couple of minor issues :
- Every now and then the bot will miss click and put 28 herbs in it's inventory then sits there trying to grab out 14 vials until you fix it yourself.
- Every now and then the bot will click wayyy too fast for itself when withdrawing and will take about 10x longer than normal. Whilest this is happening the bot makes about 1100 potions per hour instead of the usual 2kish.

I will put in a fix for the withdrawing with herbs! Should be pushed out soon. As far as the clicking too fast with withdrawing, this is a client handled situation and not something I can actively stop without also hindering performance

I will put in a fix for the withdrawing with herbs! Should be pushed out soon. As far as the clicking too fast with withdrawing, this is a client handled situation and not something I can actively stop without also hindering performance
Ahh ok no worries man, thanks in advance man :D

Okay finally banned, bot made about 10m + it's bond running roughly 10 hours per day for 6 days.
The account was standard build, obvious as hell it was a bot, I botted blatantly at bank booths and at g.e
Awesome bot mate :D

@Serene

The cleaning has really slowed down since I last used it a week or so ago. It pauses every 5 herbs or so and the misses a few herbs.

EDIT: This has been fixed, so it was probably a client issue.

Thanks

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
After one and half day using it got banned lol. otherwise its good.

How long and what task? Would like to know so I can check what could be added to it!

Also there's no way to tell what bot got you banned if you were using others

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In celebration of weed day, all Divine bots will be on sale through the weekend!

Great Bot man, but when i click the option of Clean and make unf. After its done cleaning it just stares at the bank. Besides that great bot!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Great Bot man, but when i click the option of Clean and make unf. After its done cleaning it just stares at the bank. Besides that great bot!

Hi, can you explain what you mean by it stares at the bank? Is it not opening the bank, are you out of herbs, is it supposed to be moving onto the next task of making unfinished potions?

Hi, can you explain what you mean by it stares at the bank? Is it not opening the bank, are you out of herbs, is it supposed to be moving onto the next task of making unfinished potions?

Umm, it just looks at an open bank. It doesnt do anything else. It is supposed to be moving onto the next task of making unfinished potions yes. Loving this bot btw, thanks for the sale. If it wasnt for the bot i wouldnt be training herb.

I keep experiencing the same issue. I tried selecting the "everything" task for combat potions. After cleaning all the harralander, it simply gets suck at bank and does not transition to the next task of making unfinished potions. I had to kill the bot then change the task to make unf then finished. It then made all the unfinished potions, then got stuck at bank after it was done. That involved killing the bot yet again and switching the task to simply make finished potions.

As someone with minimal coding experience but not enough to write bots here, it seems as if your bot is having problems transitioning between tasks. I've only tested with combat potions.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I keep experiencing the same issue. I tried selecting the "everything" task for combat potions. After cleaning all the harralander, it simply gets suck at bank and does not transition to the next task of making unfinished potions. I had to kill the bot then change the task to make unf then finished. It then made all the unfinished potions, then got stuck at bank after it was done. That involved killing the bot yet again and switching the task to simply make finished potions.

As someone with minimal coding experience but not enough to write bots here, it seems as if your bot is having problems transitioning between tasks. I've only tested with combat potions.

I'll take a look when I get back home tonight.