Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

Stops after it levels up making ranging pots... wherever it levels up it just gets stuck and wont continue.

update: it isn't when it levels. It just combines 1 and then leaves the rest of the inventory unfinished. Once it clicks to combine 1, then it stalls and never does anything again.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Stops after it levels up making ranging pots... wherever it levels up it just gets stuck and wont continue.

update: it isn't when it levels. It just combines 1 and then leaves the rest of the inventory unfinished. Once it clicks to combine 1, then it stalls and never does anything again.

Can you go to logs and post the recent log. Should be something signifying the last status.

edit: yeah it's definitely not related to a level up, I've just run it for 3 herb levels and didn't once get the problem you mentioned.

Last edited:
broken for me. @ making finished pots. super defence. it just clicks bank. doesnt start making pots at all? :/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
broken for me. @ making finished pots. super defence. it just clicks bank. doesnt start making pots at all? :/

Yeah from the last RM update. Just pushed a fix, waiting for it to be approved. (this only applies to making finished potions - cleaning herbs and making unfinished potions still works).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
this update fix stalling of making ranging pots?

It fixed a few pots not mixing because of the RS update.

I haven't run into stalling of range pots, you mentioned it happens out of nowhere but I need the ending status for me to find it if I can't recreate it

Hey, could you make an option that checks if you have an amulet of chemistry in your bank, and if so it uses them to make the 4 dose potions? And of course checks how many charges are left on it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Keelan I found the cause of that stalling and pushed a fix yesterday. Admins must've missed my push because it didn't go out last night, but I just re-pushed so it will be up soon with a new version number (1.1.2). Tested it and fixed the problem!

Hey, could you make an option that checks if you have an amulet of chemistry in your bank, and if so it uses them to make the 4 dose potions? And of course checks how many charges are left on it.

The amulet only provides a 5% boost for 5 potions right? Did you want it to only restock them when re-banking or to stop making potions when one dissapears, re-equip another, and then start making potions again?

@Keelan I found the cause of that stalling and pushed a fix yesterday. Admins must've missed my push because it didn't go out last night, but I just re-pushed so it will be up soon with a new version number (1.1.2). Tested it and fixed the problem!

The amulet only provides a 5% boost for 5 potions right? Did you want it to only restock them when re-banking or to stop making potions when one dissapears, re-equip another, and then start making potions again?
thanks bro

Hey @Serene could you make this support extended antifires? or weapon poison ++?

Re-banking would be the better option, it's what I do at the moment.

Hello, just wondering what the current ban rate is? All other herblore bots (not runemate bots!) I've tried have got me banned in a matter of minutes.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello, just wondering what the current ban rate is? All other herblore bots (not runemate bots!) I've tried have got me banned in a matter of minutes.

I used it to ~62 on my current main, was at 90 on my last and haven't been banned through it, not sure if that makes you feel better about it.

I used it to ~62 on my current main, was at 90 on my last and haven't been banned through it, not sure if that makes you feel better about it.

Thanks for the reply! How many hours at a time did you run the script for and how long overall? A guesstimation is OK :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for the reply! How many hours at a time did you run the script for and how long overall? A guesstimation is OK :)

I never bot over 4 hour intervals without a break, but mostly out of safety. And that's on all bots

Appreciate the feedback, I never do see anyone ever talking about ban rates for bots. You would think it would be the number 1 question really. Seems pretty positive on this website I'm glad I've found it. I've botted about 30 hours on prime nmz no problems at all. I'll stick a bond on a freshy and bot untill it's banned and let you guys know how long it takes at 6 hours a day :)