Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

bot does not make super strengths after a few inventories. It stalls and will not try to continue making them.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bot does not make super strengths after a few inventories. It stalls and will not try to continue making them.
I sent out a fix but it hasn't been approved yet. It should be fixed in that, but just to be sure can you tell me what it does after the few packs, and what the status says?

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
does not work for ranging pots. it thinks you are out of wine of zamoraks and logs out....

Error on my part in the most recent update (1.1.1b). Thanks for letting me know, sent you a refund and will be fixed in 1.1.1c.

@Keelan version number wasn't updated, but it is fixed now.

Last edited:
I left it to run for a couple hours. it logged out in about 10 mins, dint try to login or anything. was just logged out while it had all materials in bank.

Script ran for 1hour 20 mins on the login page doing nothing, dint stop either.

Was making super str.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I left it to run for a couple hours. it logged out in about 10 mins, dint try to login or anything. was just logged out while it had all materials in bank.

Script ran for 1hour 20 mins on the login page doing nothing, dint stop either.

Was making super str.

Ending status? Also did you set a break? Because that would cause what you just described.

Ending status? Also did you set a break? Because that would cause what you just described.

I dint manually set any breaks. dont know if they happen automatically or if theres already breaks set by default. I dint touch any of the break settings. ending status was opening bank.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I dint manually set any breaks. dont know if they happen automatically or if theres already breaks set by default. I dint touch any of the break settings. ending status was opening bank.

Should be fixed in next update.