Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Herblore

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Works perfectly man, thank you!

Stopped it 19 seconds late, got charged 2h, w/e. This bot is awesome!

00:59:47 INFO Withdrawing snape grass.
00:59:49 INFO Withdrawing unfinished potions.
00:59:51 INFO Closing bank.
00:59:52 INFO Combining ingredients.
00:59:57 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
00:59:59 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:01 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:03 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:04 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:06 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:08 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:10 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:12 INFO Waiting until finished combining.
01:00:13 INFO Opening bank.
01:00:15 INFO Depositing inventory.
01:00:16 INFO Withdrawing snape grass.
01:00:18 INFO Withdrawing snape grass.
01:00:19 DEBUG Stopping; last status = Withdrawing snape grass.

I can't control the double charge, i'll refund ya for the extra hour this time though. Thanks again for the compliment

I can't control the double charge, i'll refund ya for the extra hour this time though. Thanks again for the compliment

Thanks man, just got 70 herb because of your bot! I'm on the road to 90 herb so I'll be using your bot till then :)

Bot worked great. No flaws noticed. Could you please look into my usage. Bot stopped/started a bunch. I was at $3.05 before starting, at $2.80 now. I used it for less than 2 hours combined. Thanks :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bot worked great. No flaws noticed. Could you please look into my usage. Bot stopped/started a bunch. I was at $3.05 before starting, at $2.80 now. I used it for less than 2 hours combined. Thanks :)

I can't look into your usage personally. You'll have to PM me screenshots of your RWS sessions and log files for each session as well. Premium bots charge per instance started and per hour. You pay the price per hour if you run it continuously, at the start of every hour - and this cost will occur if you constantly stop/start sessions regardless of how long the bot was run.

Hey Serene, been wanting to get 90 herb but ppot prices are fucked atm lol. So I was wondering if you had any insight on ban rates for cleaning herbs? It's extremely click intensive and I wonder if it will set off any triggers to jagex. Thanks!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Serene, been wanting to get 90 herb but ppot prices are fucked atm lol. So I was wondering if you had any insight on ban rates for cleaning herbs? It's extremely click intensive and I wonder if it will set off any triggers to jagex. Thanks!

I wouldn't do it for extended periods of time and not for that much exp needed to level around the 90s. It's click intensive and profit, I'd say pretty risky for that - and not good xp/hr so you'd need multiple very long sessons. Maybe a few 20-30 min sessions every now and then if you wanna risk it but I would stick to pot. Right now I'm getting to 90 as well for raids and the most efficient pot for gp/xp besides ppots is energy. Like 5gp/xp I think, ~100-120k xp/hr.

Check rsbuddy.com/efficiency for other options if you need another pot.

I would not suggest cleaning grimy herbs for long at all. I believe that is where I got banned several months ago on my last account. I only did it for 4-5 hours too. Great bot though!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would not suggest cleaning grimy herbs for long at all. I believe that is where I got banned several months ago on my last account. I only did it for 4-5 hours too. Great bot though!

Thanks. Yeah, very click intensive and it is profit-able for one of the more expensive skills ingame. I added that slider in for those that want to adjust the speed of it to hopefully let their acc last a lot longer (it comes default at max and since many suicide of course they can leave it how it is).

why its doesnt click on make all the potions? keep clicking the herb with the vial of water and doesnt select the option to make all the potions

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
why its doesnt click on make all the potions? keep clicking the herb with the vial of water and doesnt select the option to make all the potions

Because of the big make-all interface update from this morning..?