Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

caught a ban while running this script for 8 hours with breaks scheduled every 2 hours or so.

works great though.

cuppa.drink(java);
i spent 4 hours of money for nothing.. theres something bad i didnt even get 1 kill from the update. before was getting almost every kill.
1.8.10 changed nothing at all, I just reverted some minor changes that went into 1.8.9. So if the bot suddenly isn't working, it's probably runemate acting up or something else.

Please feel free to test using the trial so you don't get charged, and restart osrs & rm to rule out a temporary issue. For more in-depth debugging:
- Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.
- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
- It's recommended to use RuneLite with GPU plugin on (if possible) as it runs smoother.
- Disable essentially all other Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
- If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
- It may just be very bad luck.

If you'd like a refund, they can be requested via the Sessions Panel (Sign in to RuneMate). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already & so I know who's requesting it.

Hello, new to runemate and was wondering if this is a premium script or how to use it.

Also wonder if it would be possible on my barrows pure so 70 def and high 90s range/mage
no rigour/augury.

I have never hated content so much before the boss fight is fine but the prep is so boring I wanna gouge my eyes out.

Something is up with the prep phase of this bot today. It is very slow and rough between actions and seems to be getting stuck did not get any completions running it for 30 mins.

cuppa.drink(java);
Something is up with the prep phase of this bot today. It is very slow and rough between actions and seems to be getting stuck did not get any completions running it for 30 mins.
Hey, so runemate was briefly having some issues today; That may be related. If so, restarting osrs & rm should fix it.

Beyond that, the below might help; It's my usual gauntlet debugging advice:

- Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.
- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
- It's recommended to use RuneLite with GPU plugin on (if possible) as it runs smoother.
- Disable essentially all other Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
- If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

Hey, something must be wrong either with script or runemate.
Attacks demi-boss moves away and idles until teleported to boss fight and then dies ofc. Slow gameplay aswell. Never had this issue before

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, something must be wrong either with script or runemate.
Attacks demi-boss moves away and idles until teleported to boss fight and then dies ofc. Slow gameplay aswell. Never had this issue before
Everything should be the same, nothing has changed recently.

Often restarting osrs & Runemate or your PC fixes this type of issue, or disabling plugins which may interfere. Honestly it could also just be worth trying again later.

Beyond that, the below might help; It's my usual gauntlet debugging advice:

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

It would be awesome if there was a setting that instead of stopping box at "X" time passed or Enh received there was one for "X" number of successful runs.

cuppa.drink(java);
This has been mentioned a couple times, and I can kind of see the appeal. But honestly I'd really prefer keep the stop conditions time based; As runemate charges on bot start & each hour after you're best off stopping the bot always just before the hour; Stopping after X completions runs the risk of stopping at like 1:05

cuppa.drink(java);
cuppajava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.9.0 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.9.0.
- drastically improved the efficiency of querying NPCs, objects, ground items & inventory items; Should be a general smoothness/performance boost across the board
- fixed a rare bug that could result in the boss idling near an epic monster just outside our room
- tightened up timing on some delays

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
My laptop can’t handle the zooming way out the fps drops below 60 idk why but can there be a way for it to not zoom way out lol other than that works fine.

cuppa.drink(java);
My laptop can’t handle the zooming way out the fps drops below 60 idk why but can there be a way for it to not zoom way out lol other than that works fine.
Zooming out shouldnt make a big difference tbh but it's kinda needed since the bot needs to see a wide area

As some ideas if you're not doing them already: enable GPU plugin, use fixed screen mode, disable other plugins which may interfere. Long version: