Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

Hey, I started my bot and it ran for 8 kc, then apparently shut off because it was idling. I just turned it back on and it said entering gauntlet portal but was just standing there. Just tried it again and it ran through the "looking for low ping worlds" then said "hopping to low ping world" didn't actually hop and then entered the gauntlet. Should I be worried or just let it ride? I have disabled world hopping for now because it's just making the bot break randomly.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, I started my bot and it ran for 8 kc, then apparently shut off because it was idling. I just turned it back on and it said entering gauntlet portal but was just standing there. Just tried it again and it ran through the "looking for low ping worlds" then said "hopping to low ping world" didn't actually hop and then entered the gauntlet. Should I be worried or just let it ride? I have disabled world hopping for now because it's just making the bot break randomly
I don't think there's much to worry about here honestly; worst case scenario the account just idles & logs out like a player would.

That being said the world hopping should be working, but Runemate can randomly have issues rarely.

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC).

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins (besides some like GPU plugin) as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Feel free to test using the trial version so you don't get charged, and let me know if the issue persists.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi cuppa
im getting on average:
2.9/hr kills
2.3/hr deaths
1.1/hr leaves
with 99 range and 99 mage and all prayers would you expect this to be a little better K/D ratio?
Other than that working great.
Honestly the amount of deaths/hour does seem a bit high for those stats.

It's hard to be sure what's causing it, as it could be some general form of lag or something, but I'll send the debugging advice below:
- Try the "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button in the bot, and try to use some of it's advice if it seems useful.
- Ensure your stats are reasonable for CG (the Wiki recommends 85+ Combat stats, 77 Prayer & Rigour/Augury. But I'd prioritize high Ranged (or Magic if using 5:1 & Staff priority), ideally high Prayer & Rigour/Augury, high HP/Def. Att/Str don't matter as much).
- It's recommended to use RuneLite with GPU plugin on (if possible) as it runs smoother.
- Disable essentially all other Runelite plugins, as many can interfere with the bot (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting). You may choose to keep some on like GPU (with default settings)/FPS/Worldhop/Loot.
- Keep DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and/or have Runemate's mouse speed set to 3x (in Runemate settings).
- Ensure reasonable FPS (30fps+), Ping (50ms-), and CPU/RAM usage aren't spiking too much. You may consider closing other programs.
- It's always possible it's a temporary Runemate or bot issue and you can try again later.
- If you're on Mac, a feature called "App Nap" may be reducing resources to windows that are not focused, and may require keeping Runemate as the active window.
- It may just be very bad luck.

If nothing seems to change you can send me a log (found in help > view logs) and I can see if anything jumps out at me

Not sure whats happened in latest update, but cant seem to get any kills now as 99Rang/90def/max melee.
It seems to not dodge the tornados and keeps getting stacked out at hunlef being 150-200hp.
Only getting 5 deaths an hour and zero kills

cuppa.drink(java);
Very little has changed recently. The bot should definitely be working, and average success rate (for all botters) is currently 90%+. A few things may lead to lower success rate; Please see this thread for more advice: https://www.runemate.com/community/...untlet-debugging-guide-recommendations.23966/

Specifically, please enable gpu plugin, disable other plugins which may interfere, enable direct input, reduce possible sources of lag (pc/runemate lag would be the main thing to cause stomps)

Fantastic Bot Cuppa! I loathe CG/G with every fiber of my being, so I absolutely love that this lets me not have to do it lol. I was wondering if you plan to add any setting adjustments to complete the combat achievements? Specifically being able to tell the bot to make a set of perfect armor or making only one attuned weapon? I think I can probably tweak the current settings to get the others.

Fantastic Bot Cuppa! I loathe CG/G with every fiber of my being, so I absolutely love that this lets me not have to do it lol. I was wondering if you plan to add any setting adjustments to complete the combat achievements? Specifically being able to tell the bot to make a set of perfect armor or making only one attuned weapon? I think I can probably tweak the current settings to get the others.
This here is a great idea! Would like to see this added if possible.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, so I'd been adding some CA support moreso incidentally, so it can already do some. But honestly I don't have direct plans to add more at the moment unfortunately; Mostly because stuff like T3 prep would add quite a bit of logic complexity, but also for some simpler ones like one weapon I mostly just really don't want more niche toggles

That all being said, honestly if you just enable helper mode & even the runelite plugin to count resources it makes it really easy to do CG semi manually. It'll handle prayer/eating/drinking/dodging/swapping/etc, all you really need to do is collect the resources & make the gear

Hi Cuppa, this morning the bot gets stuck at "Can't find hunllef room data" was working great for me yesterday and the day before.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi Cuppa, this morning the bot gets stuck at "Can't find hunllef room data" was working great for me yesterday and the day before.
Hi, the bot should definitely be working. There was just a game update today, and Runemate sometimes briefly breaks after game updates.

Everything should be working now though, if you restart OSRS and Runemate, or your pc.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's giving issues. And let me know if the issues persist.

Hi, the bot should definitely be working. There was just a game update today, and Runemate sometimes briefly breaks after game updates.

Everything should be working now though, if you restart OSRS and Runemate, or your pc.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's giving issues. And let me know if the issues persist.
Thanks Cuppa! User error like usual haha

I have a problem I'm going to top up my account to use the bot, I have a time that I don't play, I did it with runelite, now I have problems running the bot has errors because it no longer leaves with runelite, someone to help me please where are they running the script ??

cuppa.drink(java);
I dont fully understand the issue honestly. You're having an issue running the bot but what is it? Is it a specific message or something?

If the issue persists can you dm me a log (found in Help > View Logs) from a session?

Feel free to test using the trial so you dont get charged

The bot keeps breaking on start up i cant get past the settings and it refuses to run. Tried Twice and got charged both times and refused to work. I'm Pretty sure its the update that broke it. I'm gonna stop using it until i hear about a fix.

The bot keeps breaking on start up i cant get past the settings and it refuses to run. Tried Twice and got charged both times and refused to work. I'm Pretty sure its the update that broke it. I'm gonna stop using it until i hear about a fix.
bots working now