Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
bots working now

Yeah, Runemate was briefly down due to the game update today. Everything should be working now if you restart OSRS & RuneMate (or your PC), but feel free to test using the trial so you don't get charged if there's any lingering issues.

Bot seems to die quite a bit. 50/50 generally. My stats aren't too low (87 range 80 magic) CPU, GPU and RAM usage very low so it isn't lagging. All plugin-s are off other than GPU. Not sure what I can be doing differently to increase kills. Other than my deaths the bot works great.

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot seems to die quite a bit. 50/50 generally. My stats aren't too low (87 range 80 magic) CPU, GPU and RAM usage very low so it isn't lagging. All plugin-s are off other than GPU. Not sure what I can be doing differently to increase kills. Other than my deaths the bot works great.
The bot can still lag if CPU/RAM usage are low depending on what your system is allocating to runemate. Lag is the issue in most cases, but of course it's possible it isn't here.

Plugins sound good.

Stats sound okay. Mage is a bit low but less important than ranged. Depends on your prayer/def/hp too, and to a lesser extent att/str. Having rigour & aug will definitely raise your success rate if youre on a main

I don't know what else to recommend as it sounds like you already did the debugging, but if you haven't seen this check if anything else jumps out at you: OSRS - Cuppa Gauntlet & Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet Debugging Guide + Recommendations

50% success rate is very low and something is going wrong. The average for everyone is 90%+

you can also dm me a long log where it has mixed results and i can see if i find anything else

Insane bot. I started using it with 83 mage and 91 range, getting consistent 4 kills an hour, but if I am using the computer at the same time the script is running it will die way more due to some lag I reckon, since any delay in the last phase can be fatal. Leaving it on during the night has been flawless.
I'm at total 640 KC and still hunting for the god damn weapon seed on my ironman..

10/10