Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

hello , iv been trying to get this bot to work post update with no luck, its sucked out like $1 just from attempts to get it to work. Bot starts goes to gauntlet then stands still

hello , iv been trying to get this bot to work post update with no luck, its sucked out like $1 just from attempts to get it to work. Bot starts goes to gauntlet then stands still

I have done the exact thing. Take a break. Play real, spend time with your family.

Runelite isn't supported just yet after the update. Then you gotta wait for these guys to update their side, cuppa will most likely have it fix in 6 hours or so.

cuppa.drink(java);
thanks for the update java and the bot works great even without Aug and rig.. any idea when it may be back up? camping it on the ironman cheers
probably sometime today but its really hard to say as the devs are just fixing things

youll probably see it mentioned somewhere when it's fixed, but the discord is the best place to keep up with this stuff: https://runemate.com/discord

osrs Client and runelite both not working right at the moment it seems. osrs client just doesn't enter after hopping worlds and if you manually enter it wont illuminate rooms

I'll 2nd Nexus post. Will log in but just sits at "enter gauntlet"

was workin 2 days ago

e2 / If someone is able to post here once it is fixed as I have been testing it throughout the day and keep wasting .20$

I may have looked in the wrong spot on discord but according to general chat runemate is working. (tried other bots and they work but gauntlet is not working as just sits at "enter gauntlet"

e/3 someone on disc told me that RM is working and to let the author on the bot know of the issue. cuppa pls let us know when fixed. love ur work <3

Last edited:

was workin 2 days ago

e2 / If someone is able to post here once it is fixed as I have been testing it throughout the day and keep wasting .20$

I may have looked in the wrong spot on discord but according to general chat runemate is working. (tried other bots and they work but gauntlet is not working as just sits at "enter gauntlet"

e/3 someone on disc told me that RM is working and to let the author on the bot know of the issue. cuppa pls let us know when fixed. love ur work <3
I believe cuppa said in their discord that they are on vacation for a few days, so we may be out of luck for a bit.

Just posting to confirm issue as well. Run the bot using normal OSRS client, it hops worlds for a good ping world, then sits at Entering Gauntlet. If you manually enter it will just keep running around trying to enter a room but not illuminating.

cuppa.drink(java);
osrs Client and runelite both not working right at the moment it seems. osrs client just doesn't enter after hopping worlds and if you manually enter it wont illuminate rooms

was workin 2 days ago

Just posting to confirm issue as well. Run the bot using normal OSRS client, it hops worlds for a good ping world, then sits at Entering Gauntlet. If you manually enter it will just keep running around trying to enter a room but not illuminating.
after today's runemate update, it seems to be working properly again
Hey folks, sorry for the delay. Just FYI:

By my understanding:
- There were client issues earlier this week, and those should all be fixed
- The only remaining, possible issue is that bots can rarely get stuck trying to click something not-visible. I've queued some changes to fix this, but they're difficult for me to fully test due to how sweeping the changes are. Please let me know if there seems to be issues after the next update.

I completely understand that 5:1 method are in beta stage, but it doesn't works at all. Bot just stands and does nothing when it's time to melee hit. Anyone got lucky on successfully running it?

cuppa.drink(java);
I completely understand that 5:1 method are in beta stage, but it doesn't works at all. Bot just stands and does nothing when it's time to melee hit. Anyone got lucky on successfully running it?
It definitely shouldn't be that broken

What it's trying to do is switch to the equipment tab and unequip the weapon to kick. Do you know any reason it might not be able to? Do you have the equipment hotkey unset or a plugin that may be interfering?

You could reset your osrs in game hotkeys

Brilliant bot, loving it so far.
Just a couple of suggestions:
- Make it so it can fill vials at fishing spots to save time
- Make the 5:1 method create one perfected weapon and one basic weapon rather than an attuned weapon so it completes the combat challenge

It definitely shouldn't be that broken

What it's trying to do is switch to the equipment tab and unequip the weapon to kick. Do you know any reason it might not be able to? Do you have the equipment hotkey unset or a plugin that may be interfering?

You could reset your osrs in game hotkeys
Well, could be a reason. Didn't even thought about that. I'll try. Thanks!

The bot is being weird today, just enters the gaunlet stands there and does nothing. anyone else having this issue?