Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

Please make eating configurable. I have very high hp on my account and the bot still wants to camp 40ish hp too often. The tornadoes are able to combo me waaaay too often.

Otherwise a very well written script. <- jesus fuck is this script vs bot autoformatting still a thing here XD goddamn it arbiter XD It's ok to call it a script even if you happen to compile that shit since they're usually just very high level api calls in java syntax, following somewhat strictly set principles and guidelines.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Please make eating configurable. I have very high hp on my account and the bot still wants to camp 40ish hp too often. The tornadoes are able to combo me waaaay too often.
So honestly I'm really not too keen on adding more options to the UI, it's already getting really bloated and messy

The bot does eat more/higher when there's tornados though, it just lets it go a bit lower when there are none. It really shouldn't be getting stacked out too often though, if your ping and fps are reasonable and there's no problem plugins on?

So honestly I'm really not too keen on adding more options to the UI, it's already getting really bloated and messy

The bot does eat more/higher when there's tornados though, it just lets it go a bit lower when there are none. It really shouldn't be getting stacked out too often though, if your ping and fps are reasonable and there's no problem plugins on?

No problem plugins on, good FPS, very good connection, low-ping worlds.

I've ran this bot for something like 40 to 50 hours, and I gotta say that it's not just worth it on regular accounts. $0.20 per hour for a gamble with a 1/400 (that is 1 / 100 hours of botting) droprate that would make it profitable is just too much, when osrs gp goes as cheap as it does nowadays. On normal accounts it's better to skip the botting hours and just buy the gold.

Don't get me wrong, I've written quite a few bots and scripts in the past, so my feedback might seem a bit blunt at times. This script performs extremely well for such a complex boss/minigame. Things like the mid-movement attacks are very nice. The problem however is that CG is being farmed to oblivion with bots that aren't priced by the hour.

Last few days bot dying too many times. I getting 4kc/h because of deaths with 10+ food left in inv. Before update was good

cuppa.drink(java);
Last few days bot dying too many times. I getting 4kc/h because of deaths with 10+ food left in inv. Before update was good
Essentially nothing functionally changed in 1.4.7; It just reads the hunllef hp in a way that's slightly more consistent now. If your success rate decreased, it'll either be bad luck or possibly something like plugins/more heavy pc load/ping or something.

I'm not totally sure how to improve this further but I'll see what I can do regarding avoiding nados more or just eating higher when there are no nados I guess.

I guess maybe I can make the eatAt HP a modifiable setting ( cc @Pallinaama ), I just really hesitate to make the interface more cluttered... But it seems like it might be helpful.

I've ran this bot for something like 40 to 50 hours, and I gotta say that it's not just worth it on regular accounts. $0.20 per hour for a gamble with a 1/400 (that is 1 / 100 hours of botting) droprate that would make it profitable is just too much, when osrs gp goes as cheap as it does nowadays. On normal accounts it's better to skip the botting hours and just buy the gold.
Totally honestly, I think I'd be down to lower the price, but it would piss off every other bot author (and probably site staff, lol). Lowering the price of the most popular bot on the site is just lowering the value of every other dev's work. And honestly a bit backwards.

I recognize the price necessitates both luck & a reasonable success rate (which is why I'm trying so hard to iron any issues out). But I will say that there's people getting 5-6 cg kc per hour, which is 3-3.5m gp/h on a long term average. So the bot is still profitable over the long term. And even on runs with bad luck, (as long as the bot is running reasonably smoothly), the bot doesn't usually dip below 1.5m/h which means it should pay for itself even when experiencing very bad luck. Also the average CG success rate (for all botters) is currently around 92% which I'm pretty proud of.

Doing my best to keep the bot working well, as I want to make it worth it for people of course.

First off, I have to say your bots are 10/10 Cuppa, they are the best. I have used for hundreds of hours and just so amazed at how well they run. Unfortunately today I had a first issue, running corrupted gauntlet crashed after 40 mins running time and I got charged for full 7 hours.

upload_2023-10-2_20-36-11.png

cuppa.drink(java);
First off, I have to say your bots are 10/10 Cuppa, they are the best. I have used for hundreds of hours and just so amazed at how well they run. Unfortunately today I had a first issue, running corrupted gauntlet crashed after 40 mins running time and I got charged for full 7 hours.

View attachment 12916
Hey, can you send me the log (found in help > view logs)? Just to check what happened, as theoretically runemate should be terminating the session as soon as it crashes. Either way yeah I can refund, sending now.

Hey, can you send me the log (found in help > view logs)? Just to check what happened, as theoretically runemate should be terminating the session as soon as it crashes. Either way yeah I can refund, sending now.

Thanks a lot! Never had any problems before, used gauntlet for over 40 hours now without a problem. Don´t know what happened. Sending the logs in PM now thanks for refund :)

<Titles are for Noobs>
A tiny bit of anti-bot sugestion, only start 1-ticking once you run out of potions AND have <10-15 prayer points.
Since most of the times Hun only have like 100hp left once I run out of pots, so technicly it wouldn't need to 1tick those times. Although a few times it has over 250. So just a recomendation. Insane bot otherwise, well done! (ps, 5-1 runs into the active tiles and dies if it's going for melee, guess pathing around the tiles isn't implemented yet?)

cuppa.drink(java);
(ps, 5-1 runs into the active tiles and dies if it's going for melee, guess pathing around the tiles isn't implemented yet?)
basically right now it's supposed to have a tolerance where it'll accept running over 1 tile to melee hun, but even this is too much tbh and can result in deaths. gonna tweak this 5:1 logic soon

So I wasted 2:20 in credits running it all night on a Max account , died 66 times 1 kill.:/
Well that's definitely something broken... Did you figure out what was going wrong? A plugin or incompatible setting or something? I can refund you if you like, just dm me the log from the session please (help > view logs)

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.4.8 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.4.8.
- improved 5:1 logic quite a bit in Hunllef fight (bot now has no tolerance for crossing tiles, and will attempt to move around rather than attacking with non-optimal weapon)
- will use Direct Input for more actions (when enabled)
- fixed a niche issue where the bot could get stuck dropping & picking up paddlefish
- fixed an issue where the bot could unequip before equipping for no reason

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.4.9 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.4.9.
- overhauled 5:1 bossfight logic (again)
- if the bot can't melee hit, it'll now walk around (rather than using a suboptimal weapon or idling)
- added logic to avoid getting "dragged" into kicking (if you're in ranged/mage combat with a npc and remove your weapon, you can get dragged; bot will now avoid that)
- more accurate tracking of hits
- other general improvements i forget

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
i tested this boss for 6 hours andd got only 12 kc so its 30min per 1kc he run anway in midle of fight out of instance and doing all the time so in 6h 12kc so i dont recomend it for use thats my opinion

cuppa.drink(java);
i tested this boss for 6 hours andd got only 12 kc so its 30min per 1kc he run anway in midle of fight out of instance and doing all the time so in 6h 12kc so i dont recomend it for use thats my opinion
Hey, something is definitely going wrong there. Most people are getting 4-6 KC/h.

You can DM me a log (help > view logs) from the session and I can take a look.

But for general advice, see the below:
- The main thing causing issues for botters is plugins. If you are on Runelite, please try disabling ALL plugins, as a lot of them break bot behavior. You can make a separate profile with all plugins off, so you can play on your regular profile when not botting.
- Make sure your FPS/ping are reasonable. (At least 30+ FPS and 50ms- ping). You can disable rendering in RuneMate settings to improve FPS.
- Make sure CPU usage/ram aren't spiking too much, and ideally try to minimize how much you're running in the background
- It could be the mouse speed. I recommend leaving DirectInput & Hopping Mouse on, and crank RM mouse speed to 3x (in settings)

hey i just downloaded all those programs rune lite ant rune mate so i dont have any plugins working at the moment so i dont think its issue my stats are 90+