Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

Hi, sorry about that, this happens sometimes after game updates. This log line below has the most useful info:

I can take a look if you send me a log (found in help > view logs). There isn't really enough info here to say. The common debugging advice is below though:
I saw one of your other comments about disabling all plugins and that helped, it’s a lot smoother now and getting kills it is about a 50% success but at least it’s working, thank you!❤️

I couldn't find any info for a discord or any other form of contact for support specifically for your bots so I am posting here. This works nearly flawlessly, I mean absolutely great!! I decided to let it run while I go to work with a stop timer set to 4 hours.. however, I had an internet outage while gone and it ran for 12 hours which resulted in quite an overcharge at 20 cents per hours. Is there a way to be refunded or credited for this time?

Been using this bot for a long time, just not lucky yet but who needs luck when this bot will get me the enhanced eventually. Just wish the bot would finish the kill when its near done when the timer has been reached but I guess thats on me ;) anyway, had an 1 hour session yesterday but it used up credit for 16 hours. Could you maybe help me to find what went wrong there?

cuppa.drink(java);
anyway, had an 1 hour session yesterday but it used up credit for 16 hours. Could you maybe help me to find what went wrong there?
Hey, so it's pretty hard to say what happened here; Transactions are handled entirely by runemate & my code does have failsafes to stop if the bot does nothing for a period of time.

But it's always possible Runemate broke in some way, or maybe the bot was paused instead of stopped? (As pausing a bot doesn't halt the session Runemate side)

If you dm me a log from the session (found in help > view logs) I can take a look if anything jumps out, and I should be able to refund if you like. Lemme know :)

I couldn't find any info for a discord or any other form of contact for support specifically for your bots so I am posting here. This works nearly flawlessly, I mean absolutely great!! I decided to let it run while I go to work with a stop timer set to 4 hours.. however, I had an internet outage while gone and it ran for 12 hours which resulted in quite an overcharge at 20 cents per hours. Is there a way to be refunded or credited for this time?
Hey sorry for the late reply, I just saw this. You can always dm me or message me on discord btw (in my forum signature)

It sounds a bit odd as Runemate should have auto timed out, but I guess these issues do happen with Runemate sometimes

For a refund, can you dm me a screenshot of the transaction to be refunded from: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v1.3.0 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet updated to v1.3.0.
  • added support for the 5:1 method, which will result in quicker prep & higher DPS on low/med level accounts using mage
  • added an option to skip armor entirely (for faster prep, only potentially viable for very high combat accounts)
  • added an option to worldhop periodically/on-bot-start, to low ping worlds
  • tweaked the default break thresholds to be higher
  • fixed a bug where the bot could get stuck outside the room rarely
  • option to clear the loot log
  • some other minor stuff

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
since the latest update it doesn’t seem to work for me using regular mode, it never gets enough food, so just walks out in Hunllef. (Logged 1 win and 14 escapes)…

I played with the settings and I’m now using the beta 5:1 method, which works currently (4 complete, 1 death, 1 escape)

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
since the latest update it doesn’t seem to work for me using regular mode, it never gets enough food, so just walks out in Hunllef. (Logged 1 win and 14 escapes)…

I played with the settings and I’m now using the beta 5:1 method, which works currently (4 complete, 1 death, 1 escape)
regular mode really should be working, im testing it myself and it should be essentially unchanged. can you dm me a log (found in help > view logs)?

Seems to be broken after todays system update by Jagex, starts and gets stuck on entering gauntlet, by never actually clicking and entering.

8/9/23
since version 1.3.1 came out he bot been acting up. usually it would stop gathering and fighting at 1min and 30sec and it was just enough time to make items and food. now it will continue fighting and gathering food until the clock runs out.

regular mode really should be working, I'm testing it myself and it should be essentially unchanged. can you dm me a log (found in help > view logs)?

I'll do some with the regular / default settings tomorrow and pm you the log if it's still acting up.

I had it on for a few hours this evening using 5:1 method, and it works perfectly fine. Now and then failed (only 2 out of 15 failed), but I think those fails are were due to RNG with the rooms.

cuppa.drink(java);
New Seems to be broken after todays system update by Jagex, starts and gets stuck on entering gauntlet, by never actually clicking and entering.
this was a temporary bug i believe and should be fixed by restarting osrs & rm (or updating runelite)

since version 1.3.1 came out he bot been acting up. usually it would stop gathering and fighting at 1min and 30sec and it was just enough time to make items and food. now it will continue fighting and gathering food until the clock runs out.
can you dm me a log (found in help > view logs) on a run where this happened? if its still happening

this was a temporary bug i believe and should be fixed by restarting osrs & rm (or updating runelite)

can you dm me a log (found in help > view logs) on a run where this happened? if its still happening

im trying to dm it to you cuppa but he keeps saying file is to large

Firstly, I can say this is a great script and has more success than my own skill level can achieve, so thanks for that cuppa!
8/9/23

I'm also having some issues since 1.3.1

using the same settings on v1.3.1 as I was using v1.2, I normally run at 3.6 - 3.9 kills/hour and since update it now runs at 2.4k/h (17 hour session)
Times left early has spiked massively so I just babysat the script and found the following in 2 runs (both unsuccessful)

Run 1, the bot had all the resources but ran itself out of time trying to find more fish - note: had armour made and equipped, bowstring, orb, weapon frame, 3 pots and 18 raw in inventory from 1:30 time remaining and spent the last 90 seconds trying to find more fish to fill the invent.. the room RNG was horrible and went through 7 rooms looking for more which it didnt find, then used teleport crystal at 10 seconds remaining, was teleported to hunnlef and left the fight due to no weapon upgrades or cooked food.

Run 2, the bot cleared the first 5 rooms, had 3 of all materials, 12 fish and 2 grym leaves and a weapon frame... still roughly 4 minutes left on prep... but its logic made it just leave early, it hadnt even opened up the demi-boss doors yet.

very strange

EDIT: Using the new 5:1 beta has drastically improved the performance of the completion rate.

Last edited:
Firstly, I can say this is a great script and has more success than my own skill level can achieve, so thanks for that cuppa!

using the same settings on v1.3.1 as I was using v1.2, I normally run at 3.6 - 3.9 kills/hour and since update it now runs at 2.4k/h (17 hour session)
Times left early has spiked massively so I just babysat the script and found the following in 2 runs (both unsuccessful)

Run 1, the bot had all the resources but ran itself out of time trying to find more fish - note: had armour made and equipped, bowstring, orb, weapon frame, 3 pots and 18 raw in inventory from 1:30 time remaining and spent the last 90 seconds trying to find more fish to fill the invent.. the room RNG was horrible and went through 7 rooms looking for more which it didnt find, then used teleport crystal at 10 seconds remaining, was teleported to hunnlef and left the fight due to no weapon upgrades or cooked food.

Run 2, the bot cleared the first 5 rooms, had 3 of all materials, 12 fish and 2 grym leaves and a weapon frame... still roughly 4 minutes left on prep... but its logic made it just leave early, it hadnt even opened up the demi-boss doors yet.

very strange

thankfully im not the only one having the same issues!! you summed it up very well ! these are the exact same issues im having!!

hey im not sure what update was but im still having same issues. im max cmb in 6 hours i got 4 kills, 17 deaths, 7 escapes and 2 leave early. at this point im wasting money running it for hours with the same problem. i usually run it while im at work so its not like i can baby sit it for a few runs and just stop it so i dont loose money but unfortunately i wasted like $5 so far for a total of 10 kills in the past 20 hours

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v1.3.3 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet updated to v1.3.3.

hey im not sure what update was but im still having same issues. im max cmb in 6 hours i got 4 kills, 17 deaths, 7 escapes and 2 leave early. at this point im wasting money running it for hours with the same problem. i usually run it while im at work so its not like i can baby sit it for a few runs and just stop it so i dont loose money but unfortunately i wasted like $5 so far for a total of 10 kills in the past 20 hours

very strange

EDIT: Using the new 5:1 beta has drastically improved the performance of the completion rate.
Just a heads up, I looked into it some more and noticed that I accidentally removed some logic in v1.3.0. Specifically I removed the logic that would cause the bot to teleport back earlier if it had most stuff but was low on time (so the bot was just searching forever for like 1 more food, and not getting enough time to cook)

Will be fixed in the next update!

But yeah 5:1 might also help avoid this issue as the preps for 5:1 will be faster anyway overall

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet v1.3.4 Released!

Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet updated to v1.3.4.
  • (there had been a number of small updates between 1.3.1 to 1.3.4 so they're just all collected here)
  • fixed an issue where the hunllef fight protection prayers could go out of sync
  • fixed issue detecting ranged projectiles while using the 5:1 method
  • improved prayer handling so it'll be less likely to turn on prayers during/after a death
  • re-added missing logic to teleport back early to complete prep if we're low on time
  • bot will now show a notification (banner) when an Enchanced seed is acquired

Last edited: