Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet

Don't know if this is just a runemate problem or a problem with this bot, I closed runemate after testing one of the new settings on cuppa CG for an hour, did some stuff on that tab, opened runemate without closing the original runelite tab, and when I started the bot it got stuck on "heading into gauntlet" and would just spam very quickly enter corrupt, then freeze and still say "heading into gauntlet" after entering. I'm aware not to do this anymore but just wanted to type it out here and explain an issue I ran into. Pretty sure it was because I didn't close the old client that was injected and used it for a new runemate tab.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Any reason that it would continuously disconnect as it starts walking? Is that a computer problem/internet connection problem or something else?

cuppa.drink(java);
Any reason that it would continuously disconnect as it starts walking? Is that a computer problem/internet connection problem or something else?
This was a client (Runemate) issue with Direct Input briefly today. Party has fixed it and it should be working fine now if you restart osrs & Runemate.

pFJ2lVo

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Idk if its supposed to do this but during the boss fight it keeps clicking in the inventory even though im assuming its using direct input to eat and switch gear? But keep getting the yellow click in the inventory in random spaces.

Other than that pretty awesome, getting about 4-5 kills per hour.

cuppa.drink(java);
pFJ2lVo

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Idk if its supposed to do this but during the boss fight it keeps clicking in the inventory even though im assuming its using direct input to eat and switch gear? But keep getting the yellow click in the inventory in random spaces.

Other than that pretty awesome, getting about 4-5 kills per hour.
Yeah you're good, that's normal. A side effect of direct input is that it just shows a click wherever the mouse was at the time. By my understanding this is client/visual side only and doesn't get sent to jagex. Runemate is working some magic on it's end to make DI work :)

Yeah you're good, that's normal. A side effect of direct input is that it just shows a click wherever the mouse was at the time. By my understanding this is client/visual side only and doesn't get sent to jagex. Runemate is working some magic on it's end to make DI work :)
Okay thanks for the clarification! Wasn't sure if it was a bug or what was going on haha. Bot is awesome man good stuff!

Hey I've had issues with this bot loading sometimes or just running into errors and shutting down and its taken 1 hour from me multiple times. In the last 12 hours I had it happen 2x and in the grand total its literally about 10. I was hoping someone could look through my logs and see all of the 1 hours and potentially give me a refund for the time since this happens so frequently. Sometimes I will load everything perfectly but my bot just stands there until the script stops (happened this morning after update) I happened to use the same runemate client and same runelite client that I used last night but this morning the bot just stood there. last night it was the same but it was not during an update

Edit just happened again... 3x in the last 24 hours...

Last edited:
Sometimes the bot will intentionally get stamped by Hun vs taking a hit from a cyclone. is this right?
seems odd to take 40 ish damage vs 20 ish

Apart from that its been an amazing bot so far!

Something to ADD. UIM friendly options, give the bot the ability to sell the runes to the shop outside, selling arrows to the general store ect, maybe if it runs out of space. just to keep it going longer.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.4.0 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.4.0.
  • A number of assorted performance improvements, thanks to advice from Party! Bot should run noticeably smoother/less laggy
  • Bot will automatically attempt to get to Prifddinas if started elsewhere (will take Spirit Tree from GE, or check for a Prifddinas/Crystal/House teleport if near any bank)
  • Bot will now log prayer remaining & prayer doses upon death
  • Bot will now log more info on completions as well (similarly to how it does for deaths)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great bot, love it so far.

Will t2 amor prep support ever be added?
T2 prep is something I've considered, and might still do eventually. The reason I haven't done it yet is mainly as I'm a bit unsure how much it'll help. For higher level accounts, they usually don't need to T2; And for lower level accounts, while T2 will help survivability, it takes quite a bit longer to get all the extra resources so they might start running out of time.

It is on my radar either way though.

Hey I've had issues with this bot loading sometimes or just running into errors and shutting down and its taken 1 hour from me multiple times. In the last 12 hours I had it happen 2x and in the grand total its literally about 10. I was hoping someone could look through my logs and see all of the 1 hours and potentially give me a refund for the time since this happens so frequently. Sometimes I will load everything perfectly but my bot just stands there until the script bot stops (happened this morning after update) I happened to use the same runemate client and same runelite client that I used last night but this morning the bot just stood there. last night it was the same but it was not during an update

Edit just happened again... 3x in the last 24 hours...
I think it's likely this was due to the Wednesday game update, but if you ever want me to check a log you can always DM me it.

I'll refund you 3x sessions now.

Sometimes the bot will intentionally get stamped by Hun vs taking a hit from a cyclone. is this right?
seems odd to take 40 ish damage vs 20 ish
Kinda. It accepts running over the corner tile of the hunllef in some cases, or if there's any form of Runemate lag or anything it can misjudge and end up running over the hun. It shouldn't be intentionally getting stomped in most cases though. The whole system calculates different weightings of how dangerous a tile is to run to, so it's a bit hard to say exactly why it's doing something. But yeah it shouldn't be often.

Something to ADD. UIM friendly options, give the bot the ability to sell the runes to the shop outside, selling arrows to the general store ect, maybe if it runs out of space. just to keep it going longer.
So I don't really plan to add item selling honestly, but I think it should be reasonably UIM friendly with the options to drop certain items & alch certain items. I know space can be limited though for UIMs at SotE level.

I tried this 3x and got charged and the bot didn't start

Runelite/runemate syc had a issue. yesterday. nothing to do with this bot. :)

So I don't really plan to add item selling honestly, but I think it should be reasonably UIM friendly with the options to drop certain items & alch certain items. I know space can be limited though for UIMs at SotE level.
For some reason the dropping function is iffy. I use the "run auto" setting that saves my last settings used. but the dropping/aching will reset at random upon loading making the bot run out of space and shit down. (I have 20 spare spaces)

its not a massive issue tbh. as a whole this bot is great

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet v1.4.2 Released!

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet updated to v1.4.2.
- added a button for "Stop Before End of Hour", so you get the maximum bang for your buck!
- bot will now path from Grand Exchange to Prifddinas via the Spirit Tree (if started in the GE)
- tweaked a bunch of values for when to eat/drink potions at
- bot will now be most likely to eat the tick after attacking, while running from tornados (by my understanding, the most efficient time)
- bot will now track attacks using player animations rather than projectiles (will fix some weird issues where the bot could try to attack while it's attack is on cooldown)
- added an option for amount of time to delay between bot cycles (basically shorter delays will use more CPU power while being more responsive, whereas longer will use less CPU power but be slightly less responsive)
- fixed an issue causing crashes in v1.4.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried this 3x and got charged and the bot didn't start
Hey as the other guy mentioned, Runemate was having some issues yesterday but it should be working now

I've refunded your 3 hours :)