Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran it for 9 hours today. Flawless ! Breaking works perfectly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk

Works well, I do have a small problem with the bot though. Whenever my character clicks on a wisp, it will run over and sometimes bug out when the spring forms. The mouse looks like it is trying to click the spring, and the camera will move to see it better, but it doesn't click it. My character will just stand there not doing anything until the spring that was activated goes away.

Primate
Works well, I do have a small problem with the bot though. Whenever my character clicks on a wisp, it will run over and sometimes bug out when the spring forms. The mouse looks like it is trying to click the spring, and the camera will move to see it better, but it doesn't click it. My character will just stand there not doing anything until the spring that was activated goes away.
Hmm, I'll look into this soon. Thanks for reporting.

I just started one last night, 55 div already. There isnt a ton of money to be made till 95 div unfortunately, but that should be attainable with a 2 week bond
Hmmm. I might just try it, i've done div before but yeah, are you boosting it or taking slow route for maximum gp? Also, ban rate high or no? & 95 div, you need qusests or fresh lvl 3s work?

Hmmm. I might just try it, i've done div before but yeah, are you boosting it or taking slow route for maximum gp? Also, ban rate high or no? & 95 div, you need qusests or fresh lvl 3s work?
Using enhanced XP after I make the current boons, honestly I'm not even sure what I need for the t95 but i think just a fresh level 3 will work. The t60 is untrainable as a level 3 because of the jogres in the area, so its definitely slower than I hoped so far, but almost at 70 after 36 hours of botting. My main just hit 85 div too, only botting him 12-14 hours a day though.

Using enhanced XP after I make the current boons, honestly I'm not even sure what I need for the t95 but i think just a fresh level 3 will work. The t60 is untrainable as a level 3 because of the jogres in the area, so its definitely slower than I hoped so far, but almost at 70 after 36 hours of botting. My main just hit 85 div too, only botting him 12-14 hours a day though.
Jesus christ 12-14 hrs a day? I botted 16 then banned next morn, any bans ever before?

Jesus christ 12-14 hrs a day? I botted 16 then banned next morn, any bans ever before?
6 bans on flax spinning using spectre on osrs. My noob div account is 48 hours straight no ban yet.

My main account has also had 3 temp bans for botting lol, this bot is the shit. Runs so well. Collects chronicles and prioritizes enriched springs too.

I have the same issue as mentioned before. It tried to collect from springs (its own or others) but has a lot of trouble trying to click them and just hovers over them untill the spring dies. Then moves on to a wisp.

Other than that bot has been doing great! :D

I have the same issue as mentioned before. It tried to collect from springs (its own or others) but has a lot of trouble trying to click them and just hovers over them untill the spring dies. Then moves on to a wisp.

Other than that bot has been doing great! :D
Same here, and this problem only started recently. Happens nearly every time it tries to harvest. Xp slowed down about 20k/hour overnight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.