Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks defeat3d. It's working perfectly for me.

The only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't use the enriched memories very often. It will use the regular and then wait until ones inventory is full of enriched then dump some of them however, it doesn't empty my inventory entirely before it resumes gathering wisps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the new update! It works like a charm. :) However, I did notice that the state messages and trackers are not working. Am I doing something wrong during the startup or could it be something else?

Primate
does the script support enriched wisp?
Yes.
Thanks defeat3d. It's working perfectly for me.

The only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't use the enriched memories very often. It will use the regular and then wait until ones inventory is full of enriched then dump some of them however, it doesn't empty my inventory entirely before it resumes gathering wisps.
I'll look into this, thanks for reporting. :)
Thanks for the new update! It works like a charm. :) However, I did notice that the state messages and trackers are not working. Am I doing something wrong during the startup or could it be something else?
State messages and trackers should be working. If there's more people with this issue let me know.

Yes.

I'll look into this, thanks for reporting. :)

State messages and trackers should be working. If there's more people with this issue let me know.
State messages work now. :)

By the way, I noticed that sometimes the bot idles for quite some time if the energy rift is behind the chatbox. Are there any particular screen settings that work the best for RuneMate?

Idk if its the client or the script,it saids closing conversion interface and the bot gets stuck. The bot keep thinking the conversion interface is up and pressing 111111

It could be my refresh frequency-too high

Attachments

• 1461566302081.png
    1461566302081.png
    24 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Primate
Idk if its the client or the script,it saids closing conversion interface and the bot gets stuck. The bot keep thinking the conversion interface is up and pressing 111111

It could be my refresh frequency-too high
I'll look into this.

It's not your refresh frequence. I believe that's just the refresh rate for the UI (@Savior confirm).

I noticed that sometimes the bot idles for quite some time if the energy rift is behind the chatbox. Are there any particular screen settings that work the best for RuneMate?

Now that I've used Celestial Divination a little more theres a few more things I've noticed. When it misclicks and chops a tree it doesn't get rid of the log(s) in my inventory and I notice occasionally that when the dialog for your inventory is full pops up onto the screen the bot will start to stand still.

Anyways, bot is still otherwise great. Thanks again defeat3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.