Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
I have the same issue as mentioned before. It tried to collect from springs (its own or others) but has a lot of trouble trying to click them and just hovers over them untill the spring dies. Then moves on to a wisp.

Other than that bot has been doing great! :D
Looking into this.

Bot is working fantastically. Getting 65k XP/hr at radiant wisps. So far 30-90 div on my main with no ban (about 16 hours a day). Sadly my noob account was banned (only a 48 hour temp, but was botting 24 hr/day. ) Made 1-80 div on him in 3 days lol. Thanks for the great bot!

Primate
Bot is working fantastically. Getting 65k XP/hr at radiant wisps. So far 30-90 div on my main with no ban (about 16 hours a day). Sadly my noob account was banned (only a 48 hour temp, but was botting 24 hr/day. ) Made 1-80 div on him in 3 days lol. Thanks for the great bot!
No problem! Be careful, 16 hours a day is a lot of botting.

Maybe you should remove Summoning from your list of features if it isn't one of your scripts features.

I've found a new problem. This mostly occurs at luminous wisps because of their distance from the energy rift. After converting the memories to xp, if the bot cannot see the wisps on the mini map or the screen, it will sit there idling until a wisp moves into its view. It happens at all locations it seems, but its rare. At luminous wisps it happens very frequently.

No problem! Be careful, 16 hours a day is a lot of botting.
Does this actually take breaks? If so, then he should be fine, no? What are the break intervals implemented?

Also, I noticed an issue, where if my inventory is full, the bot would still try to grab wisps if there is an enhanced sprint nearby. Also, it does a weird mouse glitch when moving from converting, to the wisp.

Does this actually take breaks? If so, then he should be fine, no? What are the break intervals implemented?

Also, I noticed an issue, where if my inventory is full, the bot would still try to grab wisps if there is an enhanced sprint nearby. Also, it does a weird mouse glitch when moving from converting, to the wisp.
Afaik, if you have a full invy and interact with an enhanced wisp, all normal memories in your invy get replaced with enhanced ones.

Afaik, if you have a full invy and interact with an enhanced wisp, all normal memories in your invy get replaced with enhanced ones.
It would just hover over the enhanced wisp, but not click. Also, I've seen it click on the enhanced wisp with full inv, and the message would pop up saying that my inventory is full.

It would just hover over the enhanced wisp, but not click. Also, I've seen it click on the enhanced wisp with full inv, and the message would pop up saying that my inventory is full.
If you have full inventory (not all enriched memories), then the message wont pop up until you convert all the normal memories to enriched.

If you have full inventory (not all enriched memories), then the message wont pop up until you convert all the normal memories to enriched.
Yes you're correct, my mistake.

I also noticed that sometimes the bot does not click on the map if the memory conversion area is not immediately visible.

I've found a new problem. This mostly occurs at luminous wisps because of their distance from the energy rift. After converting the memories to xp, if the bot cannot see the wisps on the mini map or the screen, it will sit there idling until a wisp moves into its view. It happens at all locations it seems, but its rare. At luminous wisps it happens very frequently.
Still having this problem, noticed today at incandescent wisps, it sat idle for 45 minutes logging in and out because it couldn't find the wisps. Is it possible to have it go to the biggest concentration of wisps before it starts harvesting (after it is done converting memories to energy)?
@Defeat3d

Currently doing Glowing Energy and if the bot travels too far from conversion point it just sits there until it logs out.

FspVDW7.jpg

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Received a ban on my alt which had been using this (and only this) lately. 5-11 daily + spins each day at lvl 90 div.

Edit: Perm ban

Other account also using it lately was not lost...but will put the fear in me! GL

The latest client update has unfortunately broken this bot! On the GUI when you start it up there is no longer wisp/conversion options, and its no longer possible to click "Start bot" Please help @Defeat3d

Community Manager
The bot travelling too far from the other nodes so it can't see them, couldn't that be fixed by adding some kind of failsafe so if the bot is not doing anything for 15-20 sec, it will go towards the energy rift?
Great bot except for that thing happening 1/10 times, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.