Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Thanks everyone for the bug reports, I'll be working on fixing soon.

Absolutely love this bot, my only problem with it is the GUI doesn't work, so I have no idea on my exp per hour :( when I start the bot it just stays at 00:00:00 and says status.

Primate
Absolutely love this bot, my only problem with it is the GUI doesn't work, so I have no idea on my exp per hour :( when I start the bot it just stays at 00:00:00 and says status.
That's strange. I haven't pushed any changes in a while so it should still be working. @Savior

Great bot, ran it while at work today ran flawlessly.(I use remote desktop to change locations as I level)Untitled.png

Java Warlord
Great bot, ran it while at work today ran flawlessly.(I use remote desktop to change locations as I level)View attachment 738
Great progress report. Btw, next time click on that camera button on the right site to take a screenshot of exclusively the bot interface, so you don't need to struggle about censoring your names.

Great progress report. Btw, next time click on that camera button on the right site to take a screenshot of exclusively the bot interface, so you don't need to struggle about censoring your names.
Thanks I'll start doing that from now on. Censoring out the names gets pretty old lol.

Primate
Hoping to have fixed the enriched memory and logs in inventory issue.

Any idea why everyone else's GUI works and mine doesn't?

Never mind. It is now working. Thanks!

Two hours in so far on T95 wisps. It's now properly offering the enriched memories and I've only had two logs in my inventory I've had to manually delete.

Primate
Two hours in so far on T95 wisps. It's now properly offering the enriched memories and I've only had two logs in my inventory I've had to manually delete.
So it didn't drop the logs? Thanks for testing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.