Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
divination.PNG
at incandescent wisps when they all move to one side out of site (red circle) it just clicks the portal area on the map (in purple) and sits there and the wisps dont come back unless other players are there.

simple fix would be it clicks over there if it cant find any

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-9_10-49-35.png
    upload_2015-11-9_10-49-35.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
getting around 75k/h at the moment with 89 div, running really well.

Any chance in your rewrite you're planning on adding light creature support? Better xp/h than muspahs

Just wanted to say, used this bot for about an hour yesterday, and aria's slayer bot for 30 mins and got a 48h ban today

Hello, I'm currently using this, at Luminous wisps, the wisps aren't near the rift (no yellow dots on the minimap) so the bot stops and waits for a wisp to get near a rift, losing around 5 or so minutes :\

+1 on Gnarr

All of the Divination bots get stuck when wisps are out of view. Surely not a premium..

Where can I find my dynamic sig? Love the script btw, no problems yet

Last edited:
Summoning not working, attempted with both summoning and restore potions/flasks, won't re-spawn the muspah. Additionally, if I manually restore my summoning points at the max guild, it still won't re-spawn a muspah.

Primate
Where can I find my dynamic sig? Love the script btw, no problems yet
signature.php

I'm starting the rewrite for Spectre now.

Status
Not open for further replies.