Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run on mac, bot just sits there doing nothing at elder hall. Ran script twice as first time client crashed and took $0.10 off my account?
Tried doing lustrous wisps, same problem just sits there doing nothing.
I think it is evident that your bot has a problem with mac, i've messed around with different gui options and both the lustrous wisp area and elder halls do not work for me.

Tried uninstalling runemate, deleting all local files and updating java. Still script does not work for me and have lost $0.20 in the process...

Managed to run script on my other mac laptop and it works fine, been running for an hour now nearly at 80 div. Would it be possible to add elder chronicle support?

Ok I gotta say this but this bot is creeping me the fuck out. I was turning in the fragments or whatever after each day of running and I would turn the screen with mouse wheel, the bot uses mousekeys. After I did this the fucking bot started copying me wtf..... It was creepy and now a lot of the things I do the bot does as well its really weird. I know its that clouse or whatever but honestly its really creepy and I got 1-80 div with this bot running 8-10 hours a day and no ban so wish me luck on 99.

Primate
Ok I gotta say this but this bot is creeping me the fuck out. I was turning in the fragments or whatever after each day of running and I would turn the screen with mouse wheel, the bot uses mousekeys. After I did this the fucking bot started copying me wtf..... It was creepy and now a lot of the things I do the bot does as well its really weird. I know its that clouse or whatever but honestly its really creepy and I got 1-80 div with this bot running 8-10 hours a day and no ban so wish me luck on 99.
That's PlayerSense, I assume you did the mouse turning etc using RuneMate. It keeps track of your habits and uses them.

NtvMfHx.png

from last nights 'bot busting' stream :p

The bot is having trouble with summoning muspahs; I have been having to summon muspahs myself. Also, it seems to be stalling a little more than usual, and sometimes cuts the trees near the Poison Waste divination location.

Does this bot have the option to bank the memories? I need 7500 for Mahjarrat Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.