Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUI pops up but pressing start does nothing. the gui just stays on my screen.

Tried it twice and lost $0.10

Engineer
GUI pops up but pressing start does nothing. the gui just stays on my screen.

Tried it twice and lost $0.10
This may have been caused by the runemate downtime caused by todays update. It should be resolved now if that was the case.

RuneMate Staff
Used this bot for quite a number of hours now and it has worked fine apart from one minor issue:

Occasionally it will click on a nearby tree when at Dragontooth Island harvesting radiant energy - it will cut down the tree, get the log and then drop it.

The only other thing I could recommend to add would be to make sure it doesn't click on a wisp which another player is already harvesting.

Does this have web walking? I would like to use it for Darkscape.

Does have web walking, can you add a "bank energies at x amount" option for Darkscape please? I would like to use this bot but I would want to make some money doing so.

Primate
Does this have web walking? I would like to use it for Darkscape.

Does have web walking, can you add a "bank energies at x amount" option for Darkscape please? I would like to use this bot but I would want to make some money doing so.
This requires some patience from you guys, but this bot is up for a major rework to our new framework, and is getting a lot of new features in that rework. However I want to have my new version of Hunter stable first, and I need to wrap up a private bot I'm writing. Banking is definitely on the to-do list.

Was using this over night and wasted it stalled in catherby when gathering glowing energy for 7 hours... Good waste of 66 cents

Primate
Was using this over night and wasted it stalled in catherby when gathering glowing energy for 7 hours... Good waste of 66 cents
Refunded you around what I received out of that money. Sorry about that. :O

Refunded you around what I received out of that money. Sorry about that. :O
I didnt mean to make it seem like the lost money was the issue, just EXP and money I could have been making with other scripts was lost.

Thanks for the refund.

Gleaming energy harvesting at karamja needs reworking as well (in case you are using old code/coords). Basically the gleaming memories are harvested but not deposited. The bot will sit there and stare at the rift.

RuneMate Staff
Is this XP/Hour tracker in the GUI accurate?

I'm 90 Divination at Luminous wisps using enhanced experience and only getting 48k XP/Hr. The Wikia skill guide for Divination says 63,000 - 74,000 at this level/training location.

At Luminous Wisps I've also noticed the bot will stop at the fountain when it cannot see any wisps.

The Wisps are located north-west of the fountain, and you cannot always 'see' them on the minimap from the fountain. Because of this, the bot stays stationary until either I move it manually to the wisp locations or one appears on the minimap.

Last edited:
Tried to start this bot earlier and the whole client froze up on me, so i restarted the client and botted another skill but my credits still lowered for 7 hrs.

Mod Automation
Tried to start this bot earlier and the whole client froze up on me, so i restarted the client and botted another skill but my credits still lowered for 7 hrs.
Run Task Manager and see if there are any extra Java.exe processes running. I'd recommend a system restart just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah once i noticed i just restarted my pc all good now

edit: it's still going down, restarted pc and updated client...wtf?

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
Is this XP/Hour tracker in the GUI accurate?

I'm 90 Divination at Luminous wisps using enhanced experience and only getting 48k XP/Hr. The Wikia skill guide for Divination says 63,000 - 74,000 at this level/training location.

At Luminous Wisps I've also noticed the bot will stop at the fountain when it cannot see any wisps.

The Wisps are located north-west of the fountain, and you cannot always 'see' them on the minimap from the fountain. Because of this, the bot stays stationary until either I move it manually to the wisp locations or one appears on the minimap.

No update? I am still getting this happening and it is affecting XP/HR dramatically (35-40k/hr instead of an average of 55k.)

Status
Not open for further replies.